Chapter 28

Recap:

"See if she is still breathing!" I didn't know what to do but I wasn't going to leave her so I ran over to her and knelt down. I put my fingers on her neck to check her for a pulse. It was hard to tell if she had one, so I leaned in to see if I could feel her breathe, and just as I leaned over her, Stacy wrapped her arms around my neck and pulled me in and kissed me. I couldn't push her away because my hand was still on her neck. All of a sudden I saw bright flashes and I couldn't tell if I was suffocating or if they where lights. Justin and Andrew ran and pulled her off of me. When I got free I looked up and of course the press was surrounding Stacy and I with flashing cameras.

"Who is this? Cody's new girlfriend possibly?" Great that was the last thing I needed.

"Cody, so do you wanna call me sometime?" Stacy said.

"Just go away! Look what you did! I KNEW you weren't a friend of Alli's" I said and started to run on to my bus. Stacy started to chase after me and when I slammed the door, she stood there with a smile on her face.

"thanks for the amazing kiss Cody. Call me" she said before we pulled off.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kats POV:

"Cody Simpsons New Girl?" is what the headline of every mag. News article, web page, etc. was talking about.

Was he cheating on me with who.... I thought as I examined the picture. OMFG. THATS STACY! What the hell is going on!

I quickly dialed Cody's number..... But it went straight to voicemail. Ugh....seriously.

I quickly sent him a text "Hey call me when you get this, we need to talk."

As that text sent a call came through.... I was hoping it was Cody but it wasn't.... The caller ID read Stacy. I know I shouldn't answer.... But me being me, I do.

K: hello

S: why hello Kat. I hope you realize that Cody isn't yours anymore you little whore. He is mine! I warned you, you slut. You realize from this moment on I will make your life a living hell!

K: Slut? Whore? I want you to realize something you bitch! You can't control me and you never will. Oh and I hope you realize this.... You won, you got your wish Cody is all yours! But realize one thing if you try to physically or emotionally ruin me I will make sure to make your life a living hell!

I screamed into the phone then hanging up.

"KAT" Kellin yelled at me while walking into my bedroom

"What"

"Why are you using that kind of language?"

"Why shouldn't i" I retorted

"It's not nice to call people names"

"Yeah, and it's not nice for them to make my life hell every second of every day. It's not nice for them to accuse me of things I never did, or call me names, push me around like I'm some kind of puppet. Or go to the point of ruining my relationship! Now is it? See I have every right to give her a taste of her own medicine." I said breaking into tears.

"Princess, is that the reason for all the scars on your wrist?" Kellin asked softly.

"Yeah, partially"

"Partially? Princess what's been going on? And your telling me no buts aloud."

"Kel's promise you wont tell dad? Or anyone?" I asked with pleading eyes

"Yes, I promise."

"Alright well, ever since you left, dad said I was never good enough and that I would never be as good as you. He only did that when he had a bad day. And then he took me to the Cody Simpson concert and the next day he was gone for work and came back and ever since then he couldn't care what the hell I do. As long as I don't mess with him and get in the way. On his off days he spends them getting drunk coming home screaming and yelling at me telling me I am a worthless mistake, I was the accident child. I was never meant to be. And in school I always get picked on and pushed around because I'm different. Because I'm not Kellin Quinn, I'm his fucked up little sister. I'm always compared to you. But the thing is none of those girls listen to your music they just think your hot! And Stacy who used to be my friend in elementary school always pushes me around, starts rumors and most recently sucks faces with MY boyfriend! She calls me fat so I stopped eating, says I'm a slut when she's the one that has slept with every guy in our grade. I have one friend Dawn but her and her family just moved because her dad got a better job offer so I don't get to see her anymore. And now my boyfriend... Let's see he is the most amazing guy... And words honestly can't describe how much I love him. But he is off on tour and I can go with him but dad said not this moth because your here. So I'm stuck here worrying about if he will find another girl... And according to headlines on every social media, tv show, mag and news article he and Stacy are now dating. And he won't pick up his fucking phone! I wanna get his side of the story before I let my thoughts get the best of me. I'm just so lost with it all! I'm fed up with getting judged for being me. And your fans aren't the best towards me and Cody's OMG they seem to hate my guts. So the odds are against me. Society:1 Kat: 0"

"Princess you should have to feel this way. Stacy isn't worth stressing over. And Cody isn't either and I'm sure he is busy with tour and lost track of time. As for dad.... Why didn't you tell me sooner? And don't starve yourself princess you are perfect the way you are and in fact you need to gain some weight not loose it. Stop the cutting, stop caring what the hell society thinks about you. And realize if the fans don't like you they aren't true fans. If they where they would accept you for you and accept the fact that you are my sister and if you make Cody happy that they should be happy and support him. Baby girl please try and stop, eat better, stop giving a damn what people think... You are perfect being you... Not what you make yourself be to please others." Kellin said holding me in a tight hug the whole time.