Chapter 12

~~recap~~

"I love you" Cody said kissing my head again.

As fast as the kiss on the head came it was over just as fast. And soon enough someone was waking me up.

"Kat..... Kat wake up" Cody said in a soft and sweet voice. And a car door shut.

"Yeah" I said rubbing my eyes

"Where here. You and Jake are spending the night. If that is fine with you?"

"Yeah, that's fine, what about clothes?"

"I am sure Alli will let you borrow some"

'Thanks" I said and then quickly added an "I love you too"

"You heard that. Wait how much did you here" he said with a confused face

"Well let's see.... You like her don't you to No mum, I think I love her to All I want to do is make her happy, make her smile, keep her safe and all I can do is think of her and then the famous I love you so all of it" I said with a smirk. As Cody put his head down from embarrassment.

"Hey there is no need to be ashamed of it. It was actually really cute"

"Kat.... Will you be my girlfriend?"

"YES, YES, YES" I said giving him a big hug and a peck on the lips.

"let's go inside

"Hey Mrs. Simpson thanks for letting me stay the night" I said

"Hey sweetheart, and please call me Angie"

So we ate dinner and all us kids minus Tom because he had to go to bed. But we all watched movies in the living room, me of course not next to Cody because I was too busy giving details to Alli.... And I made Plans with Dawn to talk about the whole situation tomorrow. So maybe I will get my best friend back. YAY!!!

~~~~~~ YAY.... Look my little Koalas its a new chapter. Hope you enjoy sorry its not that long. I was having writers block..... Hope you enjoy, and please comment I love reading and replying to them it makes my day. Xo-~~~~~