Chapter 29

A/N.... Alright guys Lucky love will be ending soon. there may or may not be a sequel. it all depends on if yall want one or not.

Recap:

"Princess you should have to feel this way. Stacy isn't worth stressing over. And Cody isn't either and I'm sure he is busy with tour and lost track of time. As for dad.... Why didn't you tell me sooner? And don't starve yourself princess you are perfect the way you are and in fact you need to gain some weight not loose it. Stop the cutting, stop caring what the hell society thinks about you. And realize if the fans don't like you they aren't true fans. If they where they would accept you for you and accept the fact that you are my sister and if you make Cody happy that they should be happy and support him. Baby girl please try and stop, eat better, stop giving a damn what people think... You are perfect being you... Not what you make yourself be to please others." Kellin said holding me in a tight hug the whole time.

~Kats POV~

Its the next day and I still haven't gotten a call or text from Cody. And its starting to piss me off even more. If he just would man up and tell me what happened I would be okay. All I want is for him to tell me what happened and I will believe him.

"Morning" I said to Kellin who was sitting at the table eating breakfast.

"Morning. Princess come get some breakfast"

"I'm not hungry" I replied bluntly sitting on the couch and turning the tv on.

"No, you are going to eat something whether I have to feed it to you or you do it yourself. your choice" he said taking the remote from me and turning the tv off.

"KELLIN, I SAID IM NOT HUNGRY" I yelled at him. "all I want is Cody" I said softly to where only I could here.

"I know you want Cody, But he is not worth stressing over, he's just a boy." apparently he did hear me.

"He is not just a boy. I love him Kellin. I told him that. and he has told me the same. I am going to stress over him. he is worth it, you may say he isn't but he is." I said

~3 days Later~

I haven't talked to Cody yet he has been ignoring me but I have talked to Justin, Andrew and Matt. They said they don't know what's up with him. And that all that has happened was an accident and that he was set up. I decided I would give Cody one last call.

C: hello

K: hey

K: why have you been ignoring me? Cody seriously Im not mad at what happened, I am upset at the fact you wouldn't tell me. Its not like I wouldn't find out in the first place and you know that.

C: I'm sorry I just didn't know how to approach the situation.

K: I understand that but if you just told me what happened and me not having to find out from Justin, I wouldn't be mad.

C: I know that now. And I am really sorry. I shouldn't have ignored you like that.

K: Cody can we talk? this is a little more serious than what happened with Stacy. And before you jump to conclusions no I'm not and never will cheat on you I swear.

C: yeah, you can talk to me about anything.

~~~~~~~~~~~A/N: what do yall think Kat wants to talk to Cody about? let me know in the comments. And this will be ending soon. One more chapter to go.- xoxo Madi. and sorry this was short.