Chapter 30

~Sorry Guys I do believe this is the last chapter of this Story.... There may be a sequel. So if you want one let me know! And sorry this is short... if it ends up being short. Idk.~

Recap:

K: I understand that but if you just told me what happened and me not having to find out from Justin, I wouldn't be mad.

C: I know that now. And I am really sorry. I shouldn't have ignored you like that.

K: Cody can we talk? this is a little more serious than what happened with Stacy. And before you jump to conclusions no I'm not and never will cheat on you I swear.

C: yeah, you can talk to me about anything.

K: Cody I don't think this is working out. I love you I really do. But right now I need to get myself under control, I need to get my problems handled and sorted out.

It hurt so much telling him this but its true. I do need to get myself under control before I take on the responsibility of a relationship. And It is true I do love him.... I really honestly do.

C: No baby, we can work this out. We can get through this....together. Please

K: Cody I just cant not right now. We can remain friends we just cant date, not right now at least. I know it hurts trust me I know. But I need to get better and you know that! This is for the best right now. I need to stay focused on getting better.... and besides Cody you didn't trust me enough to tell me what happened with Stacy. You should have told me. I wouldn't have been mad.... okay.

C: so your mad at me?

K: No I didn't mean it like that. I'm more upset at the fact you didn't trust me enough to just come out and tell me what happened.

C: So are you still going to come on tour with me?

K: I don't know if its a good Idea at the moment. Let me think about it okay?

C: Alright well I have to go.

K: okay bye.

C: bye

"Kellin" I screamed walking out my bedroom door.

"yes" he said popping his head out of the kitchen. Of course I should have known he would be in the kitchen.

" I just broke it off with Cody." I said about in tears. your probably wondering why cry. Your the one that broke up with him. Like I said I loved Cody. But its for the better.

"Why, A couple days ago you where head over heels for the boy, telling me you loved him"

"I do love him, But Kellin at this point in my life, I need to get myself under control, Stop cutting, eating properly again. And not have the weight of worrying about if Cody will find another girl."

"alright, so what are you going to do about going on tour with him?"

" I don't think it would be a good idea. and im just going to go to my room for a little while."

"Alright, Im here if you need me princess."

"Okay"

~Hope yall enjoyed! Sorry it wasn't a very good ending. :( but yeah.... love yall. XOXO!~