Chapter 21

Recap:

"Oh, yeah you know how I am leaving for tour soon? And how you said you would love to go but you don't think your dad would approve?"

"Yeah. Please just get to the point!" I said getting annoyed.

"Okay well......."

~end of recap~

"Okay well....... Your dad said yes you could come on tour with me but he said it would have to be at a later date because your brother is coming home for a little bit while he is taking a break from college this semester." Cody said with a smile on his face.

As soon as he said my brother was coming home I broke down in tears. I had so many emotions going on at the moment. I wanted to be with Cody for his first show of tour and yet I wanted to see my brother it was just so much going on. And the fact that my day at school sucked..... Everyone was pushing me around and saying that I didn't actually know Cody and that we where not dating.... And that he doesn't truly like me, that he just feels sorry for me. It was so much and all my emotions where just pouring out right then and there.

"Hey, there's no need to cry angel" Cody said getting up from his seat and walking over to me lifting me up so he could sit down with me on his lap

I didn't respond I just continued to sit there and cry.

"Angel, what's the matter? Why are you crying"

I told Cody everything from the wanting to be at his opening show for tour, to my brother and how my school day went.

"It's okay angel. Everything will be okay"

"Yeah but I don't want you to go. And I want to be there for the first show of the tour! But yet I still want to see my brother." I said with sadness laced throughout my voice as I burry my head into Cody's chest.

"I love you" I said through tears as I gently slid off of Cody's lap and sat in the chair next to him.

"I love you too angle" he said as he leaned in to kiss me but I quickly moved away.

"Hey, why did you refuse to kiss me" Cody asked with a frown

"I-I-I'm a mess and I am sure my breath stinks and I just it just doesn't feel right. Maybe when I am cleaned up and stuff then you. can get a kiss." I said hugging him for reassurance. I don't think he liked the fact I wouldn't give him a kiss.

The waitress came with the pizza so we are and then we went home..... Well back to my house.

" love I am going to have to go soon" Cody said as I was sitting down at my desk to finish up my last bit of homework.

" do you have to? Can't you stay the night please? I don't want to be home alone again!!" I said. It was true I was home alone the past few days my dad is off on a business trip sorta he has some photoshoots and stuff in a couple of other states. I am actually use to him being gone all the time.

"I know love. It will be okay. I will let my mum know okay."

So Cody is on the phone with his mom..... :/ man it feels weird saying mom. I miss my so much. I don't know why I thought of that because the thought of my mom makes me cry.

"Hey, angel. My mum said it was o.... What's wrong?" He said running up to me.

"It's nothing" I said whipping my tears.

"It can't just be nothing if your crying. There has to be a reason"

"No there doesn't!" I said my voice starting to fill with anger. My mom and family life was always a touchy subject for me. I mean I knew Cody sorta knew about my mom and all but I never really went into all the details.

"Baby what's wrong please tell me" he said in a calm concerned voice.

It stayed silence for a little bit except for the sound of me crying.

"Kat there has to be a reason your crying. Will you please tell me? Baby please I need to know what's wrong. I want to be able to help."

"YOU CANT NOT THIS TIME!!!! AND WHY ARE YOU ALWAYS TRYING TO HELP. IF I NEED YOUR HELP I WOULD ASK!" I said my emotions have taken over by this point because I was yelling at the one person I never wanted to yell at. And by the looks of it I think I scared him.

"I'm sorry"

"It's okay angel. But please realize that I love you and that I am here for you no matter what!" He said kissing my cheek

"What did your mom say about staying the night?"

"She said it was okay. I just have to be home in the morning I have interviews and stuff."

"Okay well I am going to go get ready for bed." I said grabbing a pair of night shorts and a t-shirt. And walking to the bathroom to do my nightly routine.

"Hey umm. I need something to sleep in" Cody said after he knocked on the bathroom door.

"Can't you just sleep In your jeans? Everyone knows you do. Why is this any different?" I said laughing

"Babe, please!!!!!"

"Please what?"

"Please do you have any clothes I can barrow?"

"Seriously?.... Ya wanna know something, your a pain in the butt when I am trying to get ready for bed!" I said pushing him out the way and went to grab his sweatpants and shirt I had borrowed from him a while back but never returned them.

"Here" I said tossing him the clothes and went and got in bed.

"Night babe. I love you" I said as Cody got into bed. I gave him a quick kiss on the lips and laid down next to him as he watched tv and I went to sleep.