Chapter 13 Continued

~Okay since my last update really was not much at all of a chapter or an update I am continuing on with chapter 13. Hope you enjoy. And sorry in advance if it is not long I have not felt 100% the past couple days, But I promised I would post on this story Today so I am. ~

Recap:

"Morning angle" Cody said as I walked into the kitchen where he was eating a bowl of cereal.

"Hey" I said taking a spoon of cereal and taking a bite.

"Get your own" he said taking the spoon from me

"No, I would rather have yours" I retorted grabbing the bowl of cereal and eating another spoonful.

I finished of Cody's bowl of cereal and then went to see if Alli was up so we could go talk to Dawn. I would have gone by myself but Alli insisted on coming with me. We stopped by my house before we walked over to Dawns.

I knocked on the door and Dawn opened the door.

"Hey" I said kind of quiet

"Hey" she said as we walked to the living room

"I am sorry I did not tell you. I was going to I was just going to tell you when you got back. And I figured I would properly introduce my best friend to my cousin instead of over the phone. And I did not want you to meet my boyfriend and his sister over the phone either." I giggled towards the end at the thought of Cody and me dating.

"But I want to know how you found out about me hanging with Cody, Alli and Jake" I said Anger laced in my voice.

"Uh.... Stacy told me. I am stupid for believing her yeah I know. And at first I didn't but she had pictures of you and Cody, as well as Jake and Alli. And then I had no choice but to. And after a while I figured you had a reason for not telling me I am sorry I was stupid so stupid for jumping to conclusions"

" Its fine I cant say that I wouldn't have done the same thing, cane we please be best friends again?" I said with hope in my eyes and tangled throughout my voice.

"Yes, breaking our friendship was the stupidest thing ever" she said giving me a hug

"So you wanna meet Jake" I said giggling knowing her answer would be a yes.

"Hell yeah I do"

"Ok Lets go" I said as I grabbed her wrist and drug her out the door as Alli called her mom.

"Jakey" I said as I walked through the door

"what" he said annoyed

"I was just gonna say I have someone for you to meet, but if you don't wanna meet her I guess we'll go" I said opening and closing the door.

"what, wait" he yelled as he ran to the door.

"I knew that would get you up" I said laughing along with Dawn and Alli.

"Hi" Dawn said shyly to him.

"Hi" he said nervously why was he nervous does he have a crush on her?

Wheres Cody, I thought but was interupted by my phone going off. It was a text from Cody

"Hey babe, Had to run to the studio for a bit. I will be back later and I hope everything went well with Dawn. Love ya." he said

"Okay, and everything went great we are back at your house. I just introduced her to Jake. I think he has a crush on her. Cant wait for you to meet her. And I love you too. xoxo" I typed and then hit send.

"Als come on" I said pulling her away from Jake and Dawn.

"What" she said whinning

"I think Jake likes Dawn"

"How do you know" she asked confused

"He is my cousin I would know"

"Hey lets go swimming" I said randomly and excitedly like Tom would do.

"Ok" she said walking up to her room and grabbing us both a bikini.

~OMG, I did post tonight. YAY ME!!!!..... lol. Hope yall enjoyed and look Dawn is back. YAY!!!!! lol I am in a better mood now than I was earlier so yeah...... I am not sure how much I will be able to update. hopefuly a couple times a week at the least. But If I dont sorry in advance..... wow I say sorry a lot. But I really did hope you enjoyed.

Please comment and whoevers comment I like the most will get the next chapter dedicated to them. PS. just cuz I dont pick you dosent me I dont like your comments because I like all yalls comment they mean a lot. Xo- Madi