Chapter 27

• Dedicated to Kat once again for being AMAZING!!! And for helping me with chapter 26-27. :p

Recap:

*after the show, on the tour bus*

"Man Codes your phone has been ringing like CRAZY! Who is it?" Andrew had asked

"No idea. Blocked number" I said

"You should answer it" Justin said

"Uh, sure" I said slightly hesitant of the idea.

So I answered the phone and it was some girl. But I didn't know who it was.

*Phone convo*

C: "hello?" I said with a shaky voice.

N/A: "hey, Cody?" The girl on the other end said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

C: "yeah? Who is this?' I asked totally confused at this point.

S: "Oh my name is Stacy. I'm ummm........... a friend of Alli's. She told me to call you because um, she wanted me to give you something but her phone is dead, so she couldn't called"

Humm Stacy that name sounds familiar, I think.

C: "What is it that Alli wants to give me?"

S: "I'm not sure. Its wrapped up. Looks like a present I suppose. Where can I meet you?" She asked.

C: "Well I am in Chicago right now bu-" She interrupted me before I could continue.

S: "PERFECT! So am I! I'll meet you by the Buckingham Fountain!"

C: "Oh, ok then I can ask if-" Damn she seriously needs to stop interrupting me.

S: "See you then"

*click* She ended the call.

(A/N: Oh just so you know this will be in Codys POV unless noted otherwise)

Stacy why did that name sounded so familiar? I just cant put my finger on it. Right now honestly the only things on my mind is Kat and getting an unexpected package from Alli.

So I went to Buckingham Fountain and sure enough a blond girl was sitting there at the fountain waiting for someone.....Me! I had Justin and Andrew come out with me because this seemed strange of Alli.

"Hey ummm Stacy?" I said walking up to the girl.

"Yea!!" She said a bit to perky...

"My gift? from Alli?"

"Shoot. I must have forgot it! But hey, I can make it up to you by taking you out to dinner." SERIOUSLY!!!!

"Ah, No its fine. I have to get on the road to another show. Plus, the paparazzi are close by so I gotta run."

"Oh that's too bad. Maybe-"

"we gotta go Stacy. Bye.

As the boys and I were walking away Stacy started to hyperventilating or something and fell to the ground. Someone shouted "Oh my god! Someone help her!"

"See if she is still breathing!" I didn't know what to do but I wasn't going to leave her so I ran over to her and knelt down. I put my fingers on her neck to check her for a pulse. It was hard to tell if she had one, so I leaned in to see if I could feel her breathe, and just as I leaned over her, Stacy wrapped her arms around my neck and pulled me in and kissed me. I couldn't push her away because my hand was still on her neck. All of a sudden I saw bright flashes and I couldn't tell if I was suffocating or if they where lights. Justin and Andrew ran and pulled her off of me. When I got free I looked up and of course the press was surrounding Stacy and I with flashing cameras.

"Who is this? Cody's new girlfriend possibly?" Great that was the last thing I needed.

"Cody, so do you wanna call me sometime?" Stacy said.

"Just go away! Look what you did! I KNEW you weren't a friend of Alli's" I said and started to run on to my bus. Stacy started to chase after me and when I slammed the door, she stood there with a smile on her face.

"thanks for the amazing kiss Cody. Call me" she said before we pulled off.