Chapter 6

Chapter 6

*recap*

So today I woke up with a smile on my face because last night Cody had text me and asked if I wanted to hang with him and Jake today and that Alli may even come. The fact of may be being able to meet one of my idols is the best feeling in the world.

After I woke up, I checked my phone like I do every morning. But unlike every other morning, today I had an unknown text.

"Hey its Alli, Cody told me to tell you that we are going to the beach be ready by 10:00"

As soon as I found out it was Alli. I literally screamed as loud as I possibly could which went right along with the big smile that was plastered on my face.

So it is 8:55 am now that gives me a little over an hour to get ready.

I plugged my iPod into my docking station and put it on shuffle. The first song that played was "Tiny Dancer" by Elton John, yeah it is kind of an old song but I remember begging my mom to play that song all the time. I would have her play it so much it would drive my brother and dad crazy.

I continued on and went and took a nice hot shower, then got out dried off. Then I went to my closet and picked out just a simple light pink bikini and a white sundress and some gold sandals. After I got dressed I fishtail braided my hair and was ready. I looked at the time and saw that it only took me 35 mins, which gives me 30 mins to eat breakfast and call my brother.

I decided to get breakfast first and then call my brother. I went to the fridge and grabbed the milk and the orange juice. Then walked to the cabinet and got a class and a bowl, and grabbed a spoon from the drawer and the Honey Nut Cheerios from the pantry. After I finished eating I rinsed out my bowl and cup and stuck them in the dishwasher.

It is only 5 minutes till 10, I am super excited but I don't want to seem like I have been waiting all morning for them to get here so I decided that I would check twitter. Nothing much really I decided I would tweet "@143Katlovesya: Hanging at the beach with my cousin and a couple of friends today". Like usual there was a couple of re-tweets and favorites and the occasional replies. And of course Stacy found out my twitter so she is always commenting on everything.

This time it was "@StacyBell: @143Katlovesya going to the beach.... Are you sure that's a good Idea? You would scar everyone of by the sight of you in a Bikini"

To be honest that was really rude but no one can ruin my day today not even Stacy. It was summer and I planned to make the most of it and to not let anyone get in my way. I am kind of off to a rough start but I plan on doing better.

Later on at the Beach

I decided that I wanted to surf so I let Cody, Jake, and Alli know. Cody said he wanted to as well, so we headed up to the surf shack so I could grab my board and wet suit. Cody already his Surfboard out back where we were sitting on the beach next to Alli and Jake.

"Hey Davey"

"Hey Kat"

"Who's your friend Kat?"

"Oh um..... Dave this is Cody, Cody this is Daveywavey"

"Alright, well Kat your Board and wet-suit are back there where you left them"

"Ok, thanks Davey"

So me and Cody walked to the back of the surf shack and I put my wet-suit on and grabbed my surfboard, And just when I was getting ready to walk out Cody said "Kat can we talk". His voice was shaky almost like he was nervous. "Why would he be nervous" I asked myself

***Cody's P.O.V***

I have liked Kat since I first met her, I know she may not know it but I know she was the girl at the meet and greet and the one that I picked out to come up on stage the other night, but I don't understand why she didn't.

"Kat can we talk" I said with a shaky voice.

"Yeah, What is it Cody?"

"Ok.... Well Kat I have liked you since the day we met...... And I was wondering if you would go out with me?" I said with a smile. But after a minuet of her not answering my smile dropped.

***Kat's P.O.V***

"Yeah, What is it Cody?" I said concerned not knowing what he was going to ask me.

"Ok.... Well Kat I have liked you since the day we met...... And I was wondering if you would go out with me?"

When he said that I was in pure shock. Out of the millions of girls he could ask on a date he ask me..... a normal girl.

**********Hellooooo my Koalas how did you like this chapter? Sorry for the cliffhanger. I will update soon if it is not Friday it will either be over the weekend or on Monday. Love yall. Xo-**************

Spread the word and let the Koala Army DOMINATE.