Chapter 10

******YAY! I updated. and just a sorry in advance for it not being that long I have so much going on at the moment, with school work, had a fneral yesterday..... One question why the day before Thanksgiving??? lol and Many other reasons, but I love you guys and hope you enjoy.*******

I woke up to Jake talking on the phone. I must have fallen asleep on the couch last night when I was watching videos with Alli.

"Hey" I said kinda of quiet.

"Ok, see you in a little bit" Jake said hanging up the phone then looking at me with sorrow filled eyes.

"Kat, you promised me" he said in a soft voice.

"I'm sorry"

"Kat, I know there was something that you didn't tell Alli that had happened. What is it, what did you not tell her" He said with concerned laced throughout his voice.

"Um.... Stacy the girl from school that always picks on me told me to stay away from you, Cody and Alli. And she said if it didn't she said that she can and will make my life a living hell."

"Kat you know you are going to have to tell Cody all thats going on. He was so upset last night after you broke the date off"

"Yeah, I'm sorry. I will talk to him I promise"

****** Again guys I am so sorry. I love yall so much and hope yall have a great Thanksgiving and Thanksgiving break. And just so yall know this yall mean so much to me. I may not know each and everyone of you personaly but I know that yall are amzing, smart, beautiful and talented and can do anything you want. dont let anyone bring you down. Love you my Little Koalas. Xo-*********

And I am so sorry for the lack of updates. My life is kinda hectic atm.