Chapter 19

"Thanks Mrs.Simpson" I said as I got out the car at the beach.

"Hey" I said walking up to Jake and Dawn.

"Hey" Dawn said giving me a big hug.

"Hey squirt" jake said giving me a hug. Oh and if your wondering why jake calls me squirt, it's because I am short. I am only 5'3 1/2"

"Don't call me that Jakey" I said using his nickname I gave him when we where younger.

" I have told you to not call me that" he said stomping his foot and whining like a 5 year old.

"Alright then don't call me squirt!"

"Guys can you stop arguing and let's go for a swim" dawn said pulling me and jake and I to the water.

"I don't want to go in the water" I said

"Come on, your the one that wanted to spend time with us" said Dawn

"Yeah, I guess but it was either go home, stay with Cody, or hang with y'all. And I did not want to go home or be with Cody at the moment." I said

"Why what happened?" Dawn said pulling me off to the side so we could talk.

"Me and Cody got into an argument. We are fine now but I think I could just use a little space from him for a little bit."

"Oh. Okay" Dawn said.

"Well you can go out in the water with Jake, I will be fine" I said pushing her towards Jake

(Okay I am to lazy to write all of that. So let's skip ahead to one week before the tour. And I know most of Cody's tour take place during the summer but let's pretend this one doesn't. It starts in the fall instead.)

~3 weeks later~

Kat's POV

So school just started back today and Cody leaves for tour soon. That's just what I need, I won't be able to see my boyfriend for about 4 months and I am still getting bullied at school. I have been eating better and have been clean for about 2 weeks now.

So I was sitting in my room doing my homework and studying like I do everyday after school. But I was shortly interrupted by my phone going off.

"Hello?"

"Hey Angel, what ya up to?"

"Just doing homework and studying"

"Oh, can I come over? I have some news for you."

"Umm.... Yeah sure"

"Okay see you in 20"

"Alright, see you in a bit. I love you."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Alright so I know this is kind of short but I had sort of an Idea for later on in the book. So yeah.... and I wanted to update... even tho I said that I might not. But yeah please don't expect many updates because I still have a lot going on but I will try to update as much as possible. I love you my little Koalas. Oh and please comment I would love some feed back. XOXO-Madi <3 Oh and what do you think Cody wanted to talk to Kat about? Let me know in the comments.