Week 4

Welcome to the fourth week of the Spectrum Book Club!

Important Update: During last week's assignments, the BOTW ended up receiving some criticism that pushed the writer to unpublish their work. Remember guys, this is a community and mutual support and kindness is key. However, as a writer we should all be aware that sometimes critiques will be harsh. It is not always a personal attack, simply some tough love. Lastly, there will not be a penalty if the BOTW assignment was not done.

Anyway, onto this week's assignments. The pairs are:

GettingBrighter and steelstring_101 (Countless Ways to Fall and Guitar Goddess)

ACuteBean and AwesomeGotham (What Was Left Behind and No Rush)

Maryamoiselle and UnwantedFlyer (Popularity Wars and Unnamed)

xEmiliaForestx and MrCoolLemons (My Name is Aura and Love sophisticated)

iniall_hugs and RandomTeenager (First Love and Popular Nerd)

ZeldaMWright (The Darkness that Wanted to Fly and The Commoner's Ring)

Sitysemblance and impostering (Finding Wings and My Decoy)

xCrazyCatWomanx and Forbidden_Beat (Past is Fast and The Purple Lipstick Theory)

Faithinfaith and TrulyNaija (INK and Solum)

amazing_alexx and aestheticirwin (LGBT+ Dictionary and Smooth Sailing)

unpuns and yoitsJessy (Jaime and Amber Meyers)

teddybear-hugs and MySilverTouch (Evanescent and The Heart Archives)

YourFavouriteAuthor and Thewritechick (For My Beloved, Darkness and Chase to the End)

LoverBoy2810 and BrentFrost (Feeding The Wolves and Missing Myths)

Quaintrelles and KittyDevine56 (Perpetuity and Painted Crime)