Week 11

Welcome to eleventh week of Spectrum book club (Shit, already eleven weeks and let's not talk about the other five weeks or so that we've had on the other book club, THAT'S AMAZING! I'm honestly excited about this)

Before announcing the pairs, I want to thank all of the persons who are taking this book club very seriously. As you all know, we have been giving strikes for the last few weeks and I've noticed that some of our old members still have NONE and that just pleases me too much. 

Please, take a look at the strike board in order to see how many strikes you have. I feel like I need to repeat myself, if you're not able to do the assignment, please just let us know, we understand that you have studies and a life outside of Wattpad so you need to warn us beforehand and you won't receive a strike. 

We unfortunately already have six members out so please, make sure to complete your task.

The strike board is as follows: 

AwesomeGotham [W9]

unicornsxpretty [W9/BOTW10]

temanguby [BOTW10]

Sayonara_A [W9]

ouronlyfire [W9]

Random_Teenager [BOTW9/BOTW10]

JordanBurton534 [BOTW8/BOTW9]

BillRuesch [BOTW9]

ZeldaMWright [BOTW8/W10]

digger63 [W8/W10]

fakevegetarian [BOTW8/ W9]

JoshieHouessou [W8/W9]

cuttypie1245 [W10]

slytheringirl6350 [W10]

I know what you're all saying, enough boring talk ahaha so here are the pairs: 

1. parabare (I need to be Alpha) x queenofroses13 (Dusty Letters)

2. Sayonara_A (Mistaken Identity) x akshitabhardwaj (Culprit or Innocent) 

3. AmiLovesMagic (Together by Gods Will) ASilentStory (Him)