Game 12: Writer in Action

OMG ROLII ACTUALLY MADE AN UPDATE IN THE BOOK CLUB! 

Spectrum: 

As per usual, we encourage every member to enter these games because they can help a great deal with your writing

As per usual, we encourage every member to enter these games because they can help a great deal with your writing. Practice makes perfect, members. This is for you.

Week 18 assignments are now due this Saturday. This gives you only a few more days to crank out those reviews! Please, remember that every member of this book club has the right to participate, whether they're done with their weekly assignment or not.

*Check the chapter "Week 18" for your assignments.

Now on to this weeks game!

The concept of this game is pretty simple. We choose a prompt/theme and if you're inspired by it, you can use it to write a literary piece (short story, poem etc.). Of course, there will be different prizes each week so don't hesitate to join us!

You writing will be judged on:

1. The creativity and originality

2. Language and punctuation and grammar

3. How well you included the prompt

The theme for this week is: Broken

Whether it be a broken heart or a broken pencil, how you portray this theme is up to you. We cannot wait to see what you come up with!

And the prize is *drumroll* :

The ability to remove all your current strikes. Yup that's right, this is your opportunity to wipe your slate clean. 

I assure you we're not, we're quite serious about this and you should be too :)

Tagging all members with strikes:

IndahMarkendah [xx]

cuttypie1245 [x]

sweatershawn [x]

SeeleyK [x]

ProjectPr1de [x]

tickling_girl [x]

megs328 [xx]

animegirlewurabena [xx]

SaintofDarkness [xx]

BeYourself101xx [x]

_mnmlst [x]

chelsy_lea [x]

kkimble100 [x]

ayushijoshi11882 [x]

Random_Teenager [x]

AwesomeGotham [x]

armyoftheblackcity [x]

mc2duo [x]

BlackKnight77 [x]

A-S-Christoph [x]

typicalwhitebish [x]

 Elena_A-Azarov [x]

Queenofroses13 [x]

gracemccleskey [x]

Xenniebunny [x]

aanika [x]

jinx_0 [x]

Even though the prize for this week is to remove all current strikes everyone is welcomed to enter, if the winner as no current strikes then they will be permitted strike immunity for one assignment. (If this isn't the best prize ever idk what is) 

The entries are to be posted in the comment section, and shouldn't be more than 300 words. The deadline is Friday (January 6th) so get writing!

Good luck!