Game 8: Writing Champion

This game is relevant to Week 14 (November 11-25)

Most of you may have noticed but The Battle of the Circles competition was not held this week due to High on Love being without and admin. We apologize for the inconvenience. However, we still have another game that everyone can participate in! Get ready for: Writing Champion! Also, stay tuned for an extra special note at the end!

In this week long game, we will raise a theme. For example, Justice, Vengeance, The Supernatural etc. Every member is allowed to write on this theme. At the end of the week, the member with the best representation of the theme will be declared as the winner! Their prize will be an exclusive review from one of our very own admins! The winner, however, can only choose one admin to read three (3) chapters of their book and leave a review.

There is no scale when it comes to the Admin's critiques. Both admins are blunt and their reviews are bound to help you. However, they do have different methods. classicoverthinker does concise yet effective reviews and uses a hard-hitting mark scheme to calculate the score for your novel. YourFavouriteAuthor on the other hand, is a bit more passionate and expressive resulting in lengthier reviews and detailed reasoning. Both admins are thorough and want the best for you!

The chosen admin will review the winner's book along with the following week's assignment

*Please choose your admin wisely.*

This week's theme is:

BEAUTY

Your writing will be judged on:

1. The creativity and originality

2. Language, punctuation and grammar

3. How entertaining your interpretation of the theme was

The deadline is Friday (November 25) and all submissions should be entered in the comment section of this chapter. The word limit is only 300 words so make it count, writers.

Good luck.

EXTRA SPECIAL NOTE: The Spectrum Book Club is looking for a new admin! Think you got what it takes? Pm us telling us that your interested and we will give you the form to fill out! SUBMISSIONS FOR FORMS CLOSE ON MONDAY. For more details feel free to pm us!