Week 14

This period and all its activities will last for two weeks (Nov12-Nov 26)

We're back! Welcome to Cycle Two of The Spectrum Book Club! We've missed all your beautiful faces and can't wait to get things rolling again. But before we start, be sure to read our chapter, "Circles", to check what Circle you belong to and read our chapter entitled "The Circle System 101" to refresh your memory on all things Circle! Phew! Now let's get into it!

 But before we start, be sure to read our chapter, "Circles", to check what Circle you belong to and read our chapter entitled "The Circle System 101" to refresh your memory on all things Circle! Phew! Now let's get into it!

*If you're still unclear on our system, feel free to pm us your queries.

Welcome to Week 14!

Here are the assignments for each circle:

High on Love:

One Last Freaking Time by typicalwhitebish

We don't Exist:

Strings Attached by AwesomeGotham

Beyond Your Imagination:

The Alpha's Mate by cuttypie1245

RULES

1- You must read at least five (5) chapters of your circle's assigned book.

2- If you have already read the assigned book, read an additional five (5) chapters.

3- Leave a 3+ line comment stating the pros and cons of the book. Comments such "I love it", or "Amazing" are not allowed. If you love the book so much, explain why you love it. [refer to the chapter entitled "Critiquing 101"]

4- Voting is not required but is recommended for encouragement.

5- Tag your reviews with #SpectrumBookClub

6-The deadline to complete all assignments is Saturday, November 26, 2016.

7- When you've completed your assignment, comment "Done" as an inline comment next to your Circle's name.

If you have any comment or queries as it pertains to your assignment or circles, please notify your circle leader:

High on Love (20th-march)

We Don't Exist (YourFavouriteAuthor)

Beyond Your Imagination (classicoverthinker)

Game Announcements

Rapid Reviews

Woah, y'all are quick reviewers! Well it's a good thing we award that! The winning Circle for Week 13's Rapid Reviews are *drumroll* We Don't Exist! Congrats guys, you're now tied with High on Love! Beyond Your Imagination will have to be quicker next time!

Here are the point standings:

High on Love- 1

We Don't Exist- 1

Beyond Your Imagination- 0

Battle of the Circles

Last week, ohheyitsyasmine represented her team, We Don't Exist, and won!

She and her team chose the prize Pen Wielder and were able to write the next Battle of The Circles prompt! Congrats to We Don't Exist! If you want to represent your team, stay tuned because the next round of Battle of the Circles starts tomorrow and you'll be able to see what prompt they came up with!

Writing Champion

This week in Writing Competition, we launched the theme 'Empowerment' for all of you to write on! But only one writer can emerge victorious! The winning representation goes to *drumroll* armyoftheblackcity!

For his prize, he gets an exclusive critique from an admin of his choosing! Pm us to collect your prize, armyoftheblackcity. If any of you would like an exclusive critique as well, be sure to enter the next Writing Champion contest for your chance!

 If any of you would like an exclusive critique as well, be sure to enter the next Writing Champion contest for your chance!

Strikes

Due to us refreshing everyone's membership this Cycle, there are currently no strike standings! Strikes officially start now. So if you don't do your assignment you will get a strike and be listed here. If any member earns three (3) strikes they will be excluded from the club's activities and will have to register again in a new Cycle.

That's all for this week guys! If you have any questions feel free to pm us or your Circle leader! Also, don't forget to follow our account for notifications and reminders and join our kik group to chat with our fellow Spectrum members! Have a great weekend, Spectrum!