Week 16

Hey there, members! Welcome back to Week 16! Here at SBC the ball never stops rolling so wave goodbye to the Circle System and say hello to the Pairing System. Starting now we will be using the Pairing System, Spectrum's most productive and riveting system so get ready!

*If you're unfamiliar with the Pairing System, we encourage you to read our chapter entitled 'Pairing System 101'.

You ready?

The pairs for Week 16 are as follows:

1. mysteriousthinker (The Dark Phase) x SaintofDarkness (Sacrifice)

2. animegirlewurabena (The School's Assumed Nerd) x sweatershawn (Maddox)

3. chelsy_lea (His Girl) x cuttypie1245 (The Alpha's Mate)

4. AwesomeGotham (String's Attached) x kkimble100 (Remember)

5. armyoftheblackcity (The Color Red) x classicoverthinker (Kingdom Come)

6. BeYourself101xx (Letters Kept Hidden) x myunicornreality (Hidden)

7. Forbidden_Beat (The Single Bxxch Club) x aristaboo (Little Annie No More)

8. impostering (Rants) x vanessa_canitha (Chasing Destinies)

9. ayushijoshi11882 (Fall in love with a writer you will never die) x AparajitaYadav6 (The Door in The Forest)

10. mc2duo (The Fifth) x BlackKnight77 (Beneath the Crescent)

11. ProjectPr1de (The Rise of Blogharm) x typicalwhitebish (One Last Freaking Time)

12. megs328 (Disaster Ever After) x ohheyitsyasmine (Letters Unsent)

13. shadowsalongside (Labels) x YourFavouriteAuthor (For My Beloved, Youthful Liberty)

14. tickling_girl (Heartless Revenge) x _mnmlst (In Another World)

15. Elena_A-Azarov (Together by God's Will) x Queenofroses13 (Dusty Letter)

16. FallenAngel128 (The Fall of Eden) x IndahMarkendah (Plain Vanilla)

17. Random_Teenager (No Romeo Story) x gracemccleskey (The Contract of an Angel)

18. Eiirianwenn (Age of Gods) x A-S-Christoph (Blood Trail: The Venemous Start)

RULES:

1- You must read at least three (3) chapters of your partner's book.

2- Leave a 3+ comment stating the pros and cons of the book. Comments such "I love it", or "Amazing" are not allowed. If you love the book so much, explain why you love it.

3- Voting is not required but is recommended for encouragement.

4- Tag your reviews with #SpectrumBookClub

5-The deadline to complete all assignments is next week Thursday.

Now that the fun stuff has been announced, time to get down to business.

Strikes

I swear I could hear that shiver crawl down your spine just now. These are the current strike standings:

IndahMarkendah [x]

mysteriousthinker [xx]

 [xx]

cuttypie1245 [x]

sweatershawn [x]

SeeleyK [x]

aristaboo [xx]

ProjectPr1de [x]

tickling_girl [x]

megs328 [x]

animegirlewurabena [x]

Remember, members, three strikes and you're out! If you know you won't be able to complete your assignment because of things outside of your control please pm us in advance. Also, if you think there are any errors in the strikes feel free to pm us!

And that's all, members! Make sure to pm your partner and exchange kiks so you guys can talk (aye) and share ideas. Also, stay tuned because our weekly game (Writer in Action) will launch in a few days! Have a great weekend, members.