Game 6A: Battle of the Circles

These games are relevant to Week 12 (October 8-21)

You guys didn't think we forgot about this did you? We know that some of you are swift and have already finished your assignments or maybe you just want something to occupy your time or even get rid or writer's block. Either way, this is for you! The Circle System comes with three brand new games that we're very excited about and right now we're launching two! Ready? Let's go!

 Either way, this is for you! The Circle System comes with three brand new games that we're very excited about and right now we're launching two! Ready? Let's go!

Note: If you are unaware of these games please read our chapter entitled "The Circle System 101".

Rapid Reviews

This game is one between Circles! Gather all your fellow Circle members and coordinate yourselves because the first team to complete their assignment, wins this round and gets a point! At the end of the The Circle System, the team with the most points wins a profile sash! So what're you waiting for? This game is already underway and you can help your Circle win! 

Battle of the Circles

You thought that was all? Brace yourselves. In this week long game, we'll provide you with a prompt and each Circle must raise ONE (1) member to write on it. The admins will judge your submission therefore, they are not allowed to enter so as to stay as unbiased as possible when considering the submissions. The winning representative and their Circle gets to choose one of the following prizes:

Admin's Hand- This permits the winning team to decide what books the other Circles will have to read on their next assignment.

Admin's Hand Reversed- This grants the winning team the ability to select the book they themselves want to read on their upcoming assignment.

Pen Wielder- This allows the winning team to write the prompt for the next Battle of the Circles competition.

Pretty cool, right? But the question is: can you handle the prompt?

This week's prompt is:

"Taking in everything in front of her, Tory didn't think her smile could grow that wide. It beamed like the sun over her head and was wild like the rushing water in front of her. She felt permanently ecstatic."

You writing will be judged on:

1. The creativity and originality

2. Language and punctuation and grammar

3. How well you stayed true to the prompt

The deadline is Saturday (October 15) and the word limit is 300 words. Post your submissions in the comment section of this chapter. Think your team can handle it?

Then go ahead and try your luck! If you're interested in representing your Circle, contact your Circle admin!

Note: If you want to be able to coordinate and talk with your Circle members, we encourage you to join our kik group chat! Just pm your Circle admin and they will direct you. Also, don't worry there will be another game that every member can enter individually (Writing Champion) so stay tuned for that!

Good luck, members!