Week 7

Welcome to Week 7 of the Spectrum Book Club!

Before we get into this week's pairs, we have some very important house keeping matters to go over. Firstly, the nominations for the Spectrum Awards will close September 1st. If you haven't nominated your favorite stories yet, be sure to do that as soon as possible. After September 1st we won't be accepting any more nominations.*If you don't remember how to nominate or if you're new, visit our official Spectrum Awards book. All the details are listed there.

Secondly, we still have a few spots left for this cycle so be sure to tell your friends to join! And we only have limited space so hurry!

That's all guys. Here are this week's pairs:

1. AwesomeGotham (No Rush) x jenna_ouellette (3028)

2. ohheyitsyasmine (Choices: Caroline) x Random_Teenager (Popular Nerd)

3. JordanBurton534 (Awkward Love) x Forbidden_Beat (Hellbirds)

4. amyamuo07 (Life Before 24) x ZeldaMWright (The Commoner's Ring)

5. parabare (I need to be Alpha) x BillRuesch (Whistlin'Salamander)

6. thewritechick (Chase to the end) x ASilentStory (Him)

7. Spectra001 (Gon's Mother) x ouronlyfire (Ocean Sickness)

8. UndisturbedMind (Kingdom Come) x klutzymuskie (Smileand other Vignettes)

9. YourFavouriteAuthor (For My Beloved, Youthful Liberty) x  EXAlexander (The Soul of Love)

10. 20th-march (Collecting Signs) x  CandyKhya (The Devil's Heart)

11. Mariah_Xerri (Collided Paths) x  AmiLovesMagic (Together by Gods Will)

12. FireAxel29 (LaBella Vita Di Un Gatto Nero) x Laia233 (Mind Games)

13. michybelle (The Colours of Salvation) x digger63 (Wayward Kinship)

Just in case you forgot, here are the rules:

1. Read three (3) chapters of your partners book and leave a good, detailed critique.

2. Remember to be constructive, not mean.

3. Votes are not required but are highly encouraged!

Book of the Week

In addition to your weekly assignment, ALL readers must read a minimum of three (3) chapters and leave a review of the BOTW.

Congratulations digger63!

The BOTW is Wayward Kinship

Rules:

1. When you're finished with your assignment comment "Done".

2. When you're finished with the BOTW, comment on your previous comment (the one which says "Done") and answer to this question: Who immediately wants drink the bottle of ale?

Keep in mind the following:

*It is now required of members to tag their reviews with #SpectrumBookClub

*The deadline to complete all assignments is next week Thursday.

*Failure to complete your assignment, without prior notification, will result in you receiving a strike.

Strikes will also be awarded to members who are found to be in breech of our rules.

*If you have any issues with your pairing, please PM this account or any one of the administrators (YourFavouriteAuthor,UndisturbedMind ,20th-march