Week 8

Welcome to the eighth week of Spectrum Book Club (I can't believe we all made it to the eighth week though) 

The pairs are the following ones: 

1. digger63 (Wayward Kinship) x highofnathan (Murder Business) 

2. Laia233 (Mind Games) x michybelle (The Colours of Salvation) 

3. FireAxel29 (La Bella Vita Di Un Gatto Nero) x EXAlexander (The Soul of Love) 

4. fakevegeterian (The Princess Avenger) x kkimble100 (Remember) 

5. JoshieHouessou (White Flower Petals) x A-S-Christoph (Blood Trail: The venomous Start)

6. 20th-march (Collecting Signs) x AmiLovesMagic (Together by Gods Will)

7. CandyKhya (The Devil's Heart) x Mariah_Xerri (Collided Paths) 

8. YourFavouriteAuthor (For My Beloved, Youthful Liberty) x temanguby (Devil in a Suit) 

9. ouronlyfire (Ocean Sickness) x UndisturbedMind (Kingdom Come) 

10. klutzymuskie (Smile and Other Vignettes) x ASilentStory (Him) 

11. aestheticirwin (Smooth Sailing) x Spectra001 (Gon's Mother) 

12. BillRuesch (Whistlin' Salamander) x thewritechick (Chase to the End) 

13. parabare (I Need to be Alpha) x ZeldaMWright (The Commoner's Ring) 

14. amyamuo07 (Life Before 24) x JordanBurton534 (Awkward Love) 

15. AwesomeGotham (No Rush) x Forbidden_Beat (Hellbirds)

16. ohheyitsyasmine (Choices: Caroline) x jenna_ouellette (3028) 

17. Random_Teenager (Popular Nerd) x BlackKnight77 (Beneath the Crescent Moon) 

RULES:

1- You must read at least three (3) chapters of your partner's book.

2- Leave a 3+ line comment stating the pros and cons of the book. Comments such "I love it", or "Amazing" are not allowed. If you love the book so much, explain why you love it.

3- Voting is not required but is recommended for encouragement.

4- Tag your reviews with #SpectrumBookClub

5-The deadline to complete all assignments is next week Thursday.

Book of the Week:

In addition to your weekly assignment, ALL readers must read a minimum of three (3) chapters and leave a review of the BOTW.

Congratulations unicornsxpretty!

The BOTW is: First Love 

Rules: 

1. When you're finished with your assignment, comment "done"

2. When you're finished with the BOTW, comment the answer to this question: "What TV show was Elena watching?"