Game 9B: Writing Champion + Game 9A Winner

(I'm pretty sure you guys can tell when I'm adding the gifs lol)

This game is relevant to Week 15 (Nov  26 to Dec 10)

The Battle of the Circles competition has officially ended! Let's all give a huge round of applause for those brave writers. The winner will be announced at the end of this chapter.

But don't we have an entire week before Week 16? Yes. Yes we do. (marry me if you get the reference)

 (marry me if you get the reference)

And that's why we have:

Writing Champion

In this week long game, we will raise a theme. For example, Justice, Vengeance, The Supernatural etc. Every member is allowed to write on this theme. At the end of the week, the member with the best representation of the theme will be declared as the winner! Their prize will be an exclusive review from one of our very own admins! The winner, however, can only choose one admin to read three (3) chapters of their book and leave a review.

Just in case you were wondering here's the scale:

(Yasmine)- Supportive, Simple and Guiding

(Matt) -- Invested, Detailed, Polished

(Rolii) -- Hard-core, Blunt, Thorough, not easy to please

The chosen admin will review the winner's book along with the following week's assignment.

*Please take the guide very seriously. Do not expect rainbows and sunshine from Rolii nor expect lightning and terror from Yasmine. Choose your admin wisely.*

This week's theme is:

COMING OF AGE

Your writing will be judged on:

1. The creativity and originality

2. Language, punctuation and grammar

3. How entertaining your interpretation of the theme was

The deadline is Friday (December 9) and all submissions should be entered in the comment section of this chapter. The word limit is only 300 words so make it count, writers.

Good luck.

Winner of Battle Of The Circles

The winner of the Battle of the Circles Week 15 isssssssssss

We Don't Exist represented by ayushijoshi11882!! 

Congratulations ayushijoshi11882! Please consult with your circle leader to select your prize.

Unfortunately the other teams did not participate. 

Reminder: This is the last circled assignment, we go back to pairs for Week 16

Reminder: This is the last circled assignment, we go back to pairs for Week 16. If you are unclear about how the Pairing system works please refer to the part titled 'The Pairing System 101' or PM any of the administrators.