Week 21

Ah! Hello all you lovely members!

Welcome to Week 21!

*If you are unclear as to how this system works then please read the chapter entitled: "The Circle System 101", If you've read it and you're still unclear then feel free to question any of our admins.

Rapid Reviews 

Point Standings:

High on Love: 0

We Don't Exist: 0

Beyond Your Imagination: 1

Keep up the good work everyone! Remember, the point standings could change very quickly!

Every time an assignment is announced, the first Circle to finish reviewing gets a point. Of course with each update we'll show you the point standings. Then, at the end of the Circle duration, all the points will be added and the winning Circle will be awarded a sash for every member's profile icon. Then the next time we do Circles the points will refresh.

Here are the assignments for each circle:

High on Love:

theotherideas  (Choices)

We don't Exist:

The_Wolf_99 (Medium)

Beyond Your Imagination:

chey1501 (The Beauty Behind the Beast)

If you are unclear as to which group you are in please refer to the chapter titled "The Circles". This is the accurate list (contact the Spectrum account if you are not on the list)

RULES

1- You must read at least five (5) chapters of your circle's assigned book.

2- If you have already read the assigned book, read an additional five (5) chapters.

3- Leave a 3+ line comment stating the pros and cons of the book. Comments such "I love it", or "Amazing" are not allowed. If you love the book so much, explain why you love it. [refer to the chapter entitled "Critiquing 101"]

4- Voting is not required but is recommended for encouragement.

5- Tag your reviews with #SpectrumBookClub

6-The deadline to complete all assignments is Saturday, March 11, 2017.

7- When you've completed your assignment, comment "Done" as an inline comment next to your Circle's name.

Book of the Week

In addition to your weekly assignment, ALL readers must read a minimum of three (3) chapters and leave a review of the BOTW.

A random shuffle was done and the BOTW this week is:

Congratulations Xinnamone!

Book Assignment: Cosa Nostra

Rules:

1.Read at least 3 chapters and leave a review.

2. When you're finished with your assignment, comment "Done" as a reply to your circle assignment.

If you have any comment or queries as it pertains to your assignment or circles, please notify your circle leader:

High on Love (ohheyitsyasmine)

We Don't Exist (YourFavouriteAuthor)

Beyond Your Imagination (classicoverthinker)

Last, last time on Battle of the Circles: With a new and exciting thanksgiving prompt, ayushijoshi1182, won the last Battle of the Circles competition for her team, We Don't Exist. Feeling on control and successful the winning team picked: Pen Wielder.

That's right, guys. We Don't Exist won last, last time so their prize transferred here. They chose Pen Wielder which means they were the writers for last week's prompt! Here's what they came up with:

"All angst escaped my bones with that final exhale, I swear. And though my body was still reeling from what I just did, I somehow managed a full smile. In that moment, I only thought two things. The first was: Finally. The second: You'll never forgive me."

Your writing was judged on:

1. The creativity and originality

2. Language and punctuation and grammar

3. How well you stayed true to the prompt

The winner is regular-human-being !

regular-human-being chose the prize. . .

Pen wielder!

We cannot wait to see what you come up with! 

Remember, Feel free to ask any questions to your circle Admins!

High on Love: ohheyitsyasmine

We Don't Exist: YourFavouriteAuthor

Beyond Your Imagination: classicoverthinker

Note: If you want to be able to coordinate and talk with your Circle members, we encourage you to join our kik group chat! Just pm your Circle admin and they will direct you. Also, there will be another game that every member can enter individually next week so stay tuned for that!

Strikes

Manasaflora

Queenofroses13

R-Karter 

VanGoghBby

jsmnsph 

Blackshadowxx3 

sadreadingchick 

Sara91Helal 

Tessa_Greene 

impostering 

typicalwhitebish 

Madhav_Arora 

AakashBansal2

everyhearthasahero18

jadamariegraham 

Remember, three strikes and your out until the next cycle!

That's all for this week guys! If you have any questions feel free to pm us or your Circle leader! Also, don't forget to follow our account for notifications and reminders and join our kik group to chat with our fellow Spectrum members!

Spectrum Cycle Three Week 21 Commence!