Update

Wow okay.

Hey guys,

I guess I owe all of you an explanation of what's been going on and an apology.

I know I literally said in my last chapter "this story is far from over" and I'm so sorry. Yes I know that was over a year ago and again, I am so sorry.

Things just got so hectic last year, uni was insane, family was insane, everything was insane. It just got harder and harder to write updates, and things changed and I changed. My family made me delete my Twitter account, zayn quit 1D, and things started happening with the band and I kind of just stopped following them and stopped being a fan. Idk, I guess I kind of just grew out of it.

Weeks and months passed of my life without the boys in it, and I kind of just stopped thinking about them and everything related to them, including my wattpad account. I got a job, I made new friends, I got a boyfriend, I went out more and did things on the weekend, and my life just turned around.

I know this is no excuse, but things changed and I couldn't help it.

Basically my friend mentioned wattpad the other week, and as soon as she said it I was like 'oh crap' and remembered that I had these stories and all of you guys on here waiting for me to update. I jumped on here as soon as she said it and saw that Nothing had reached 10 million like holy heck??!??!

I had so many messages, notifications, wall posts and so many more reads, likes and comments, and I was so shocked.

I also saw that soooooo many of you have been waiting, even people who were following the updates last year. I also saw that a lot of you thought something happened to me or I had died or something crazy. All I can say is wow, and that I am safe and well and very much alive.

Thank you guys so much for all the support and love and care you've shown to me and this story. Words honestly can't describe how I feel.

I've spent the past 2 nights re-reading this story, and I'm sorry to say that I will not be updating this story.

I am a completely different person now, and the storyline and the sex scenes are just not me. I wouldn't be able to write like that now, and I don't want to force myself to write a style that I don't want to or feel comfortable with anymore. Also, the way I perceive Harry now is completely and utterly different, and writing about him in this way is not what I want to do. (see how much I've changed omg)

I am truly sorry to everyone who has been waiting for so long. I will keep this book published, so that you can re-read it whenever you want if you'd like.

Also, if you guys would like some closure, I would be happy to post a summary of the ending and what would've happened. Last year I had it all perfectly planned out in my head, but thinking about it now I can hardly remember all the stuff I had planned for this. I do remember the main gist of the ending and what would've happened, so if that's something you'd like me to do for you, I would be more than happy to do it.

But yeah, I just thought I should address the situation and apologize for everything and let you know what happened. If you have any questions or anything feel free to message me or comment or yah.

Thank you all again for the care and love and support you've shown, and I hope you guys will accept my apology and hopefully won't be too sad about 'Nothing' ending here.

Lots of love,
Z xx