six

Eve's POV

"You're glowing Eve" Angus pointed out, dropping his food tray onto the table. The loud clatter of plastic on plastic brought me from my daydream. The feeling of Harry's lips trailing down my body, only yesterday, already eating me up alive.  

 I hadn't gotten much school work done all day to be completely honest, my mind too busy whirring around at what Harry and I did last night. It's like his lips were still on me, like I could still feel them gliding wetly along my skin, like I could still feel his hands squeezing my sides and tracing my bones delicately. It was actually something that was quite hard to forget.

 "What's wrong with her?" Elise whispered to Angus, and he replied with a shrug of his shoulders, shoveling cold lasagna in his mouth before screwing up his face in disgust.

 I absentmindedly twirled my fork in my noodles, the images of Harry hovering over me still playing in my head. The constant chattering of the students around me in the cafeteria were drowned out by Harry's moans and grunts that I could still hear ringing through my ears.

 "Well, are you going to tell us why you're acting so strange?" James' voice piped up from across the table.

 "Eve... Eve!" A pointed elbow hit me sharply in the side, my fingers dropping the fork onto my plate and my head turning to my assaulter. Niall grinned wildly at me, fully baring his newly straight teeth as he successfully pulled me from my dreamlike state and back into reality.

 "What was that for?" I replied angrily, shoving him away from me, causing a large amount of giggles to erupt from everyone around the table.

 "You were like, off somewhere and couldn't hear any of us, kind of like Angus here when he gets high" Elise giggled, whilst Angus grabbed a hold of her sides and tickled her until she keening over, apologizing profusely and begging him to stop.

 "Seriously though, what's up? It's a boy isn't it?" Niall nudged me, smirking knowingly and raising his eyebrows up and down.

 It wasn't just a boy, it was Harry Styles ... A God

 "What? There's no boy" I quickly defended, already feeling the rush of my blood to my face, there was absolutely no way I was telling them about Harry.

 "You're blushing" James pointed out, and I buried my head in my hands as the whole table erupted with laughter once more.

 "Who is it?!" They all inquired, yelling out random names of boys in our year who they think I might've been with, proceeding to name boys in the year younger than us when I wouldn't give them a name.

 I was saved by the bell, a heavy sigh of relief drawing from my lips. I swung my backpack over my shoulder, intent on dashing away from my friends before they could hurl anymore names at me, before Niall grabbed my elbow and pulled me down the hallway.

 "We've been best friends since we were 4, I know something's up, you can't hide anything from me." he threatened, wagging his pointer finger at me accusingly. I only laughed and swatted it away, him joining in the laughter and swinging his arm around my shoulder before leading me off to class, muttering how he was going to get me to spill the details sooner or later under his breathe.

 But I highly doubt that.

****

I flopped down onto my bed as soon as I got home, sinking into the comfort of my mattress and groaning loudly, the coziness of my room coaxing me to fall asleep right here and now.

 It was Friday, now finally the weekend. School had no doubt been tiring, even though my mind was somewhere else basically all day. I breathily laughed when I figured out that I had been daydreaming about Harry all day, the way he made me feel yesterday night flooding through my body, sending shivers throughout my limbs.