seventeen

Eve's POV

"Can I take these off?" Harry asked cautiously, his long frame towering above me. His fingers were playing with the band of my underwear, my jeans already shrugged off and strewn to the floor. I bit my lip in hesitation to his request, I wasn't sure if I was ready to be bare in front of him, not now at least.

Harry must have noticed my uncertainty, as he shuffled up my body and fitted his hips between my legs. He leant down on one elbows, one hand caressing my cheek whilst the other balanced himself firmly on my hip. His lips ducked down to mine, folding over them softly in a reassuring kiss, my eyes drifting shut at his touch.

"It's alright, we can keep them on" he mumbled, pulling away from me, and I wound my hands around his neck and pulled him back down, kissing him firmly as the familiar pressure started to build again low in my stomach. He shifted, placing all his weight on his elbow as he let go of my hip, his fingers trailing down to my aching center to rub circles over the thin cloth

A soft groan fell from my mouth, my back arching slightly as hot bliss shot through my spine. I felt Harry smile against my lips, before breaking the kiss and attaching his lips to my neck, nibbling at the hot flesh whilst his fingers continued to work me into a frenzy.

My head was spiraling at the sensation of his lips on my neck and his fingers rubbing hotly against me. All I could feel was him, his breathe, his touch, his skin, but I wanted more, I needed more.

"Harry" I whined, and it was as if he was waiting for me to ask for him to move on, because he instantly understood what I was asking him to do. His fingers moved from me to hook under the part of my underwear that covered me, pressing gently to the newly exposed skin. I sucked in a breathe at the contact, skin on skin, where I had been waiting for him to finally touch me this whole time.

The pads of his fingers were rough, the friction it caused as he circled my already sensitive nub sending jolts of electricity shooting through my veins. My hands moved from his neck to tangle in his hair, my grip tightening in time with my hips as they rocked up to meet his hand.

"Is this ok?" He rasped, and I nodded frantically, my hips lifting off the mattress in an attempt to harden the pressure. He only chuckled at my actions, running his nose down my neck to my chest, his warm mouth closing around my protruding collar bone.

I wasn't sure how I was still functioning at this point, my breathes were ragged and my heart was pounding against my ribcage, my pulse surely palpable under Harry's lips. His fingers rolled against my clit, soft and slow movements causing me to cry out in annoyance and to drop my hands to the duvet below me, my fingers clenching the fabric in an effort to diminish the pent up frustration.

This is what Harry did, he would tease and taunt until you were writhing to let go, he liked to take things incredibly slow, he liked to watch you whine and whimper with frustration at his actions. Ultimately, he liked to be in control.

His fingers drifted down further, running along my slit before dragging back up, continuing his slow assault against me. I huffed in annoyance, growling under my breathe as Harry moved further down my body, his free hand playing with the hem of my shirt and pulling it up to reveal my stomach. His warm breathe washed over my exposed skin, goose bumps rising in it's wake as he pressed his mouth to my navel. He hummed gently against my skin, littering soft kisses along the smooth expanse of my stomach.

I felt myself letting out a breathe I never even knew I was holding in, a long exhale cascading from my open jaw when his hair tickled at my skin as he kissed my stomach. I unclenched my fingers from around the scrunched up duvet, lifting a hand to run it through Harry's hair, gently scratching at his scalp like I know he loves.