t h r e e

A/N: I'm really enjoying this story. Please vote/comment! If you want more chapters. Seriously, it really helps knowing what your thinking =]

Olivia

I came to school early, I was on a mission. I wanted to be at the same spot Kaz was at. I needed to see her again. Is this ridiculous, I only meant her one day and I couldn't spot thinking about her.

I walked until I saw her. She was standing by her locker. Pulling out a textbook. I took a deep breath and walked over to her. "Oh my gosh, Kaz," I said acting surprised.

"Oh hey, I didn't even see you there," she said tossing her bag over her shoulder. I stared at her she looked beautiful as usual. Today her hijab was a sky blue color. "Your hijab is really pretty," I told her. She touched it, and I noticed that her nails were the same color.

"Oh my gosh I didn't think I would run into you again, this school huge you know," she said smiling. It took all of me not to look so excited, I held back a smile and said, "same I never got to thank you for helping me" I explained.

She blushed and patted the air, "you don't need to thank me" she told me. "No I really appreciate it," I said placing my hand on her shoulder. She didn't flinch and nodded. The bell for lunch ringed. "Hey wanna grab some lunch?" she asked. I nodded and she walked to the cafe.

"Eww, not this lunch, real food," I said walking out the door. She hesitated and then followed me. "Wait, Oliva," she said. I stopped "Um were not allowed to leave," she told me. "Come on, you're a senior I know you're stressed you need a break," I told her.

She nodded but then shook her head. "But what if we get caught" I walked over to her and placed my hand on her shoulder. "Will be back before anyone notices I promise." She stared at me and pulled out her pinkie. I smiled a wrapped my pinkie around it.

She giggled and then took a sip out her milkshake. "Thanks," she told me. "What do you mean?" I asked. Her smile grew, "today was a good day I'm glad a ditched" she told me. I gave her a flirty shoulder bump, "it was nothing."

"You're getting a bacon egg and cheese for lunch?" she laughed. "It's never too early for that I said taking a bite." I realized how I was eating in front of her. "You want my other half" I offered. She frowned, "no thank you," she said getting up. "If you think you're funny you're not!" she said walking away. "Huh? and wait where are you going?" I said getting up.

"I'm walking back to school" she shouted. "Wait I'll walk you," I said to her back. "Don't bother" she yelled without looking back. I sat there and just watched her. What did I say? I thought.

My phone alert went off, I grabbed my phone. It was a phone call from Brooklyn. I sent her to voicemail. "This bitch, of course, you would call when I'm finally starting to move on. I sat back down and started thinking about the last time I saw Brooklyn.

It was our year anniversary, I was walking to her house, I had her gift in my right hand and her favorite box of chocolates in the other hand. I had the keys to her house, that made surprising her even more special.

"Babe?" I said walking inside her house. No sound, I walked up the stairs. I saw light coming from the room door, she was defiantly in there. I slowly opened the door. My smile faded and I dropped the box.

I screamed, I know it wasn't the smartest decision.. but it just sorta fell out. My girl was in reverse cowgirl with her ex-boyfriend. Her head shot up and I could see the shock on her face. "Wait.. baby," she said getting off him.

She ran over to me. "Let me explain it's not what it looks" she assured me. Her boyfriend I forget his damn name moan in frustrated. I hope his ass is getting blue balls just laying there. "Really cause it looks like your sleeping with your ex" I shouted. "Ugh, it's actually what it looks like, she wants real dick, not that plastic strap on shit," he told me.

I rolled my eyes so hard, they should have gotten stuck. "I thought you said you were done with him!" I shouted. "I was. I mean I am. It just kind of happened" she told me. I hated that I was crying, actually, I hated that I was I was crying in front of them.

"Fuck you," I told her. Her mouth dropped and she stopped trying to cover herself. "were done" I told her. She frowned, "Wait.." she said holding my hand. "I love you," she told me. "No, you don't, you love him not me" I explained.

"I feel bad for the next girl I open my heart to, hopefully, she'll be gay and knows what she wants," I said yanking my hand back. I walked out of her house, crying and my makeup probably was I mess. But I honestly didn't care.

My phone started ringing again and I was brought back to reality. I ignored the call and looked at the time. Shit if I don't leave now I'll be late for my next class. I started walking back to school. I hope I run into Kaz. I don't know that I did wrong but I wanna fix it.