s i x

Jordan:

Ally came back to her room shocked to see me. "Jordy, what are you still doing here?" She asked. I ditched classes today, I just wasn't in the mood to see that twig's face. "I really didn't want to see Liv" I confessed. Ally sighed and tossed her purse on her bed. She placed her phone on her bed and headed to her closet.

"Hot date?" I asked. "Um no there's a party tonight" she explained. Party? I haven't been to one of those in a while. "I wanna come," I told her. Her jaw dropped, "what?!" she said.

"You so dramatic, forget it," I said putting her pillow over my head. "No, I think you should go get your mind off of Liv and Scott," she told me.

"Can I spend the night again if I go to the party" I begged. She shook her head and her brown curls bounced. "If I play my cards right I'll be sleeping over at the host's house" she winked at me.

"Ugh, but what if I see Scott," I said before putting my face back into the pillow. She removed it and looked at me straight in the eyes.

"That's exactly why you should go, Jordy, your body is soo perfect, slim but curvy, and thick in all the right places." She explained. "You mean fat!" I mumbled. "Why do you think your fat?" Your stomach is flat!" She argued.

"I know but my legs are so big, my butt is huge. Everything in my body is big. I hate it I look so fat" I shouted. "Jordy, you always wear boy clothes, you need to wear a dress to show off them curves," she said walking to the closet.

"No offense your likes size zero there's no way I can wear anything you own," I told her. She came out with a long black box in her hands. I eyeballed her box, "This was supposed to be your birthday present oh well" she sung.

I continued to eyeball the box before grabbing it. I opened the box and inside was a silk black dress. "Your gonna be the hottest girl there" she admitted.

***

We've been at this party for about twenty minutes and Ally's already flirted with half of the guys here. Meanwhile, I just ate everything in sight. Ally watched over to me. "Have you dance with anyone yet?"

I took another slice of pizza, "no I have not" I admitted. Ally glared at some guys, "what are these guys blind you look sexy" she admitted. I took another bite before saying, "oh guys have been asking me to dance if that's what you mean" I told her.

"But I threatened them and they backed off," I said. Ally rolled her eyes. "How you got Scott surprises me" she mumbled. Just when she said that Scott walked in. His brown hair was messy and he was wearing a leather jacket and some jeans. Behind him was one of his guy friends, whose name I couldn't remember, behind them was a middle eastern girl and Liv.

I dropped my pizza, did he show up with her. First, she stoles Amber's side of the room and now she's trying to take Scott from me. Ally looked my way. Afraid of what I might do. I basically jumped out of my chair. Ally tried to grab me but I was too fast.

I walked right in front of Scott and his friend. "Baby I knew you couldn't stay mad for too long" he smirked. He eyeballed my dress, Liv did too. "Whoa you look sexy," he told me.

I wanted to tell him to put a sock in it, but he hasn't stared at me like this for so long. I grabbed his hand and took him away from his friend. He followed like a puppy.

"Get me a drink we need to talk," I told him. He nodded and walked to the kitchen. Across the room, Liv was still staring at me. There's no way I look this stunning. I decided to give her a flirtatious wave letting her know that Scott here with me now and not her.

Olivia:

"Olivia it's so loud" Kaz shouted. I was about to respond but I was still looking at Jordan. She looked perfect, that black dress complimented her body shape so well. "Olivia" Kaz shouted. I turned to her, "I'm sorry, what did you say. "I never been to one of these before, I want to dance," she told me.