f i v e

A/N: I just want to apologize for not updating frequently. I'm going through a breakup and it's been really difficult for me to do anything, especially write. I just want to cry and I'm barely eating food. I'm sorry, you guys don't want to hear about my terrible love life you came for the new chapter. Here's chapter 5 and thanks for being patient with me. I hope you enjoy this chapter.

Jordan:

I walked all the way to Ally's house. When I finally arrived, I unlocked her door. Ally and I have the keys to each other houses. My mom was cool were her parents, since high school. I texted Ally that I was coming to her house. I knocked on her door and she told me to come in. The first thing I saw was Ally brunette hair in rollers.

She looked so mature with her long red robe on and face mask on. "Hot date?" I asked. She shook her head. "Not anymore, sit," she said pointing to her bed. I sat down. "I canceled because my best friend called me at ten pm crying, she said her hazel eyes eyeballing me. "If I had things my way I would be having my back blown out by twelve."

"What happened Jordy?" she asked. I explained to her that Liv moved into my room and put her shit on Amber's side. She lifted her hand up to tell me to stop. "I understand this is about Amber," she said walking to me.

She sat down next to me. "Jordan I understand you guys were close, I never saw two siblings as close as you guys but you can't keep blaming yourself for what happened" she frowned. "Ally she's died! of course, it's my fault" I screamed at her. Ally hugged me. I cried on her shoulder. One of Ally's rollers fell out, a piece of her brown hair fell down. It was so perfectly curled.

"Jordy, stop I'm tired of you blaming yourself you didn't know" she kept reassuring me. Ally probably was right but I was too busy thinking about that Latina bitch moving things in my room.

Olivia

I've been running around all day. I still haven't found Kaz. I can't believe I ruined things with her because I didn't know the rules of her religion. How the hell am I suppose to know that? I barely understand Christianity. It's all the same bullshit, that's why I hated going to church as a child.

I searched everywhere in this school. I was moving so much I started sweating. My dark hair was sticking to my back. This is one reason why I hated wearing backless shirts. But baggy shirts make me look flat chested since my boobs are super small. I went into the girl's bathroom.

I grabbed a napkin and wet it with some sink water. I dabbed it on my chest and back. I hated sweating. Unless it for other reasons. I wrapped my hair into a messy bun. I went into a bathroom stall, to grab some more tissue and that's when I heard a male voice.

I locked the stall door and sat on the toilet. "I thought you were gonna break up with Jordon" I heard a female voice say. "I will soon" he assured her. "Especially since she's been depriving me of sex and shit."

I rolled my brown eyes up so hard they should have gotten stuck. I heard kissing. I couldn't see the girl. I just heard them. "Not to mention she's always whining about that Liv bitch," the girl said.

"Understandable, Liv kinda hot," he said. I made a gagging face. I heard a slap, and I'm hoping she slapped him. "Damn, what, just being honest" he shouted. "Guess who's also gonna start depriving you" she shouted. "Seriously?" I heard him say as the door closed.

The bathroom remained quiet, that I almost forgot he was in here until I heard a loud thud. Then he walked out of the room. I waited a couple of minutes before coming out of the bathroom. But not fast enough to see the hole he left in the wall.

Just when Jordon's life couldn't get a worse, her boyfriend is cheating on her. I continued walking down the hall until I saw Kaz. She was wearing a Yellow hijab, purple hoodie, and baggy black pants. Those baggy pants were obviously to make her ass less noticeable, but it made her butt look fatter.

"Kaz" I shouted, she turned around and rolled her eyes. "What do you want?" she said. "I'm so sorry, I swear I didn't know about the pork thing I would have never insulted you like that" I explained to her. She uncrossed her arms.

"You helped me on my first day here and you're the only person I like talking to at this dumb school" I admitted. She smiled and it was the cutest thing ever. I smiled back, "hey, you know there's this party tonight you should come," I told her. "What? Oh no no no" she said fidgeting.

"Why not?" I asked. "My father would never let me go out with boys," she confessed, I swallowed, the last thing I wanted was for her to get in trouble going against her father wishes. "Oh okay, then we can a movie night-"

She grabbed my wrist. "No no I wanna go" she yelled. My eyes widen what the hell. "But your parents-" She lifted her hands. "Oh don't be a prude Oliva" she smiled.

I rolled my eyes, "So you breaking rules now" I teased. "I mean not my religion rules but my parent's rules are ridiculous " she confessed. "And the rules in religion aren't ridiculous" I wanted to say that but I held my tongue. "So how are you gonna convince your parents to go?" I asked.

She paused, "is there a way I can come over to your house and change," she asked. Kaz unchanging in my room. Hell fucking yes. Kaz raised an eyebrow. "I hope that big smile on your face is a yes" she smiled. I stared into her brown eyes. "Yes, it does" I smiled. "Great, can I have your cell?" she asked.

I handed her my phone, "aww cute pic this you and your best friend?" she asked. I panicked and snatched the phone away. I looked at my screen saver. Good, it was a decent picture of me and my ex.

"Yeah, that's my old friend we don't talk anymore though" I lied. A guy walked passed me and Kaz. He smirked at me or Kaz. I'm not sure I was too busy staring at Kaz drooling over him. "Oh my god, is Brian going to be there?" she cheered.

I shrugged, "I don't know who's Brian?" I asked looking back at him. He was giving Jordan's boyfriend a handshake. That bastard. The bell ringed, Kaz grabbed her bag, "I'll see you later" she said walking to class.

I nodded, "I'll see you then," I said walking towards Brain and Jordan's boyfriend. "Hey mama" Scott smirked. "We need to talk," I told him. "What do you want?" he said leaning against his locker. "I need a ride to tonight's party and I need green eyes, to be in the car," I said winking at Brain.

"That Muslim bitch gonna be there?" Scott asked. My fist balled up, "her names Kaz you fucking needle dick" I shouted. Scott and Brain paused obviously trying to understand the insult. "And if I refuse," he asked. "I'll tell Jordan your cheating on her," I said. "Oh shit, she knows?" Brain asked.

This prick knew all along. Ugh, I gotta tell Kaz about this guy, he's obviously a total asshole. "You really gonna snitch" Scott moaned. "Yeah, next time you wanna cheat, don't!" Damn, I hated cheaters, just like my ex I swear they're all-

Scott grabbed me by my shirt and shoved me against the lockers. "Listen, you little bitch you better keep your mouth shut about things you don't understand" he threatened me. "Get your fucking hands off me" I warned him.

Brain started freaking out, "dude chill it's not that serious what you gonna do hit her," he said. "Yeah, Scott what you gonna do" I provoke.

"Just take me and my friend to the damn party, and I'll keep my mouth shut about your infidelity," I assured. He glared at me and then let go. "Fine, I'll pick you up at Jordon's house and don't be late." He warned.

"Thanks, dick!" I spat. "Don't be late" he reminded me as I walked off. I gave him the middle finger without looking back.