f o u r t y - o n e

Oliva:

My fist was balled soo tight I could feel my nails stabbing into my palms. I should murder her right there on the spot. Brooklyn was smiling at me if only she knew the thoughts that were going through my head.

Her jumbo braids were hanging down and she was wearing one of her PINK pullover hoodies with some leggings. I could end her right now. I wanted to end her. She used me... lied to me....

"Livy how long have been sitting out here," she asked me. I glared at her, my look must have scared her because she backed up a little.

"Open... the damn door," I said slowly, I wanted to remain calm but it sounded more like a demanded. Brooklyn stopped talking and pulled out her keys. As soon as she unlocked the door, a quickly entered the house. she followed behind me.

"What's going on? Where's Micheal and why are your clothes all messed up?" "I'm packing my shit and I'm leaving," I told her.

"Leaving why would you-"

"I know," I told her. She was quiet after I said that. "I trusted you, why.. you no know forget it I don't want to hear anything from you" I said grabbing some snacks from the kitchen.

"Liv where are you going to go your banished from Jordan's house and your aunt-" I turn to face her. "Don't speak about my aunt she hates you" I spat. Brooklyn rolled her eyes and placed her hand on her hip, her signature move.

"She always hated me since she first met me" she explained. I rolled my eyes not this petty shit again. "She doesn't hate you because you're black," I said annoyed.

Brooklyn ignored me, "Yes she does I've been telling you that since you introduce us" I groaned. "She didn't like you because she thought you were disrespectful for not greeting her"

She clicked her tongue, "I didn't know she was in the kitchen, and she's like four feet" Brooklyn argued.

I rolled my eyes and headed to the guest room. "Livy" she wined. I shoved opened the door and started packing my things. I didn't have anywhere to go but screw it.

"Liv" she shouted as she entered the room. She watched me back my things.

"Liv stop" she ordered. I continued to throwing shit in the suitcase. I was so aggravated that folding my clothes wasn't even an option I just wanted to get out of here.

"Stop," Brooklyn said tugging the shirt on my hand. "Let go," I said pulling it harder. She dug her purple coffin nails into the shirt.

"Screw it I'll buy another," I said releasing the shirt. Brooklyn almost fell backward but she regained her balance. "Let's just talk," she said grabbing my arm.

I screamed in agony. She let go, "shit, what happened your arm is cut. I snatched my arm back. "Just leave me alone," I told her as I zipped my suitcase.

"Damn just hold on a second you're reacting on impulse where are you gonna go? Ravi's" she joked.

I paused, Ravi...Ravi. I pressed my eyes brows together. Brooklyn covered her mouth. "Who?"

That's when she removed her hand and swore under her breath.

"Who's Ravi?" I asked her. She stayed quiet, "answer me!" I ordered. She sighed deeply, "he's nobody," she said avoiding eye contact. "I'm going to ask you this one more time and if you lie to me I swear it won't be good for you"I threatened.

She stayed quiet for a few seconds after she rolled her eyes she said "He's a close friend of yours probably your best guy friend" she admits. I grabbed the handle of my suitcase and heading for the door."