e i g h t t e e n

Jordan

The next day I woke up and Liv was getting dressed. Her hair was in two braids and she was wearing a gray crop top with black leggings. She turned around and smiled. "Where you going" I mumbled.

"Got to check on Ravi make sure he's okay?" she said. I stared at her again, my eyes fell down to her butt. I never noticed that she actually has a butt.

I mean obviously she has one, but it's actually kind of big. Not huge and annoying like mine but medium size and really cute.

"I never thanked you for helping me out with my ex yesterday," she told me. "What do you mean?" I asked. "You know for kissing me and acting like we were a couple to make her back off," she said. That's not why I kissed her, to be honest, that wasn't even my intentions, I don't know why I acted that way.

"Soo, what you doing today," Liv asked still looking in the mirror. I hugged my pillow "honestly I think I'm just gonna play ball nothing big" I admitted. She turned around, "okay I'll see you later," she said walking out. My eyes looked at her butt as she left.

I laid down and thought about all the shit that happened yesterday. Then the words pansexual popped up in my head. Curiosity got the best of me so I opened Liv's laptop and googled it. I clicked on a link that brought me to a page of other sexualities. There were so many sexualities I've never heard of.

Aromantic, demisexual, bisexual. I paused when I saw the word bicurious. I squinted and scrolled back up and saw the word bisexual. They both had different meanings? I clicked on bicurious and read the definition.

bicurious – adj. : a curiosity about having an attraction to people of the same gender/sex (similar to questioning).

I read the definition twice, then I squinted, is it possible to be confused about your sexuality. Why even question what you like? My door opened and Chris, my stepfather stood at my door. "Hey what you doing?" he asked me. I closed Liv's Mac, "nothing" I lied.

"Someones here for you," he told me. I got off my bed confused, "I wasn't expecting anyone" I told him."Yeah I can tell, it's your boyfriend I'll tell your mom to make him a snack, and for once Jordan look like a damn girl and not a quarterback" Chris said before closing the door.

I ran into the bathroom and brushed my teeth than I did a hobo scrub and left my hair down. When I walked out into the living room. Scott was on the couch watching the game with Chris. I cleared my throat. Scott turned around, and his eyes lit up when he saw me.

He walked over to me, "hey can we talk?" he asked. I swallowed, oh no something must have happened. I nodded and we walked to my room. I closed the door behind me. As soon as I turned around Scott pulled me in and kissed me. I tightened my grip on his shirt. He lifted me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist. I giggled and kissed him back, he carried me to the bed.

I broke the kiss,"what did you want to talk about?" I asked. "Nothing I just wanted to kiss you" he confessed. I smiled and kissed him back, "I've missed you so much," he told me. I almost teared up, "aww, I've missed you too" I admitted.

I kissed his lips and then his neck, "you're the only one I want" he told me. I stopped kissing his neck and stared at him. He looked me dead in my eyes. "I love you,"he told me. I kissed him harder and he held on to me tight. He turned me over so I was laying on my back.  He crawled on top of me and kissed me everywhere. Lips, neck, breast.

A moan escaped my mouth. Scott smirked at me and kissed me again. "I miss hearing you moan" he whispered. I bit my lip as he pulled down my pants. "Your parents are home so you're gonna have to be quiet he told me." I smiled and tugged his shirt so I could have another kiss.