s e v e n

A/N: I'm really enjoying this story. Please vote/follow or comment! If you want more chapters. Seriously, it really helps knowing what your thinking =] 🐰

Jordan:

When I woke up I realized I was in my room. I didn't remember much about last night. Everything seemed normal except my pillow was breathing. I slowly picked my head up, that's when I noticed Liv was on my bed. What the fuck was this twit doing on my bed. I was about to kick her off when I saw her black eye.

That's when a memory hit me, Liv got punched in the face trying to help me. I was almost, I couldn't even think the word. I slowly got up. Liv actually saved me, I watched her sleep. I treat this girl like shit every day and she didn't even hesitate to help.

I rolled my eyes, I still hate her ass, but I should do something for her that way we're squared. Cause I don't want her thinking we're cool after everything. I brushed my teeth and then headed into the kitchen. I figured I'll make her something simple, like eggs and bacon, maybe some pancakes she did get punched in the eye for me.

I dialed Ally's number but it went straight to voicemail. I needed to talk to her, she's the reason I got into this mess. I texted her and told her to call me asap. It took me less than thirty minutes to make Liv's breakfast once I was done I called Ally's number again. This time it ringed but she still didn't answer.

I grabbed Liv's plate and walked into the room. "Liv wake up" I yelled. Liv shuffled in her sleep, "Liv get up" I shouted. She continued to shuffle in her sleep. I took a deep breath and placed the plate on the ground. I sat on the bed next to her and shook her. "Get up you little-" I told her. She mumbled something that I didn't understand, I think it was in Spanish.

"Come on," I said slapping her butt. Liv shuffled some more but finally opened her eyes, "What?" she glared at me. I stared at her black eye, it was definitely healing. "Here," I said showing her the plate. "Oh your mom cooked?" she asked sitting up. "No, I made this for you," I told her.

"Is this poisonous" she joked. I rolled my eyes at her joke. "Thanks, I really appreciate-" I held up my hand to cut her off. "I don't like you" I spat. She continued eating her eggs, completely unfazed about what I said. "This breakfast was just a thank you for saving my ass yesterday" I explained.

"I still hate you" I added. She started eating the bacon. A smiled formed on her face. It was actually cute, it was like watching a hamster nibbled on a piece of corn. She looked up and saw me staring at her. She winked at me, I began to stand up but then she said, "What happened yesterday, I thought you were with Scott?" she asked me.

She shrugged, "whatever Scott was doing, was apparently more important than protecting his girlfriend" I spat. "A lot of people came to the rescue even his best friend but he wasn't there" I complained. She stopped chewing her bacon and didn't look at me. I wanted to talk to Ally but she hasn't been answering any of my phone calls.

"I don't even know what's going on between me and Scott anymore" I confessed. Liv continued eating ignoring what I just said. "Every since that argument, we've been distant" I explained sitting back down next to her. I continued, "okay I've been distant but he deserves it." I mumbled.

"You want my input," Liv said picking up her dish. "No!" I said staring at her eyes. "Look, he's an asshole, drop him like a hot potato" she assists. "Wait a minute, of course, you would want me to dump Scott, you want him" I shouted. She said something in Spanish before saying, "I will never be attracted to Scott" she told me.

I walked over to her. "Then why did you come to the party with him" I questioned. "My friend, Kaz wanted to go with Scott's stupid friend" she shouted. Then she paused and hopped off the bed and went to her side of the room. I followed her, "I'm talking to you thot" I shouted. "Where is my phone" she mumbled. I rolled my eyes, "What does your friend gotta do with my man" I questioned. She started messing up her bed and then ran back to my side of the room and started checking my bed.

"Hello!" I shouted. That's when she turned around and said, "Listen Perra, I don't want your man, and instead of standing there and being insecure about yourself, why don't you ask him where his ass was at when you about to be raped" she spat.

I glared at her, I wanted to slap her but instead, I grabbed my jean jacket and headed for the front door. She's right I needed answers so I started walking towards Scott's house. Scott lived four houses down from mine.

When I was in front of his house I looked down at my outfit. Grey sweats, KD sneakers and a jean jacket covering my Nike shirt. Wow, I looked far from sexy, not to mention my hair was a curly mess.

I shrugged, and then knocked on the door. There was no answer, I knocked a couple of times until I heard a female voice shout "coming." There was a girl in his house? The door opened. A girl wearing a hijab opened the door. He smiled into my face, "oh hey um, Jordan I think?" she greeted.

I balled my hands, Liv's voice kept playing into my head, Look, he's an asshole drop him like a hot potato and listen perra, I don't want your man. Liv wasn't lying she didn't want my man. But this thot came to the party with my man and she slept over at his house. I eyeballed her clothes. She was wearing one of his big t-shirts. "You bitch" I shouted before I punched her in her nose.