t w e n t y - s i x

Oliva:

"Yeah, it's me why are you following us?" she asked. I was so shocked and confused why was Brooklyn hanging out with Ravi and more importantly how did they know each other. "She's here to fight you" Kaz shouted.

I looked back at Kaz, what the hell is she doing? The whole car got quiet, and even Brooklyn was lost.

"Wait why do you want to fight me?" Brooklyn asked.

"A better question is why are you driving off with her boyfriend" Kaz asked. I wanted to slam my face into my palm.

"Boyfriend? Liv is gay" Brooklyn told her. Kaz squinted, "she's defiantly not a lesbian she has a boyfriend, the guy you happen to be driving," Kaz said trying to defend me. I rolled my eyes, I never thought this was how I was going to tell Kaz my sexuality but eh she was kind of getting on my nerves, trying to be my friend and shit."

"Kaz shut the hell up, I eat pussy," I told her. " Kaz jaw dropped and Brooklyn chuckled, "and she's really good at it," she told them.

Brain put his lips into his mouth and Kaz began to get all flustered before she could say something I faced Brooklyn again. "Brook, why are you hanging out with Ravi?"I asked. She rolled her eyes, "we broke up I don't have to tell you why I do things or what I'm doing any more" she told me.

I hopped out the car and grabbed her wrist. I walked away from the car, "baby you know I love when you get all rough with me" she said. When we were far away from the car I stopped. "Why are you hanging out with him?" I repeated.

She shrugged, "what does it matter?" I asked. Liv squeezed her arm harder, "because Ravi's my friend and I don't you want you to give him mix signals to confuse him or worse hurt him" I frowned. Brook crossed her arms over her chest.

"Nobodies trying to hurt him," she told me. "Ravi's kinda cool, and I like spending time with him" she explained. I wanted to laugh but I couldn't. "Stay away from him" I threatened her. Brook walked closer to me, "you miss me" she said staring at my lips. Now, thats when I should have laughed.

But instead, I didn't I just shook my head at her. "That's not it," I told her. Brooklyn kissed me softly on my lips. I grabbed her shoulders and pulled her off.

"Don't ever do that again!" I told her. "Why? felt something," she said leaning for another but I stopped her.

"No, I didn't I like someone else now," I told her. She rolled her eyes, "Oh that girl your living with" she said annoyed.

"Brook go home there's nothing for you here" I spat. She frowned and said, "but I love you," she told me. I wanted to gag, "you should have thought of that before you cheated on me" I reminded her.

"We're done it's never going to happen again," I told her. She began to cry, I rolled my eyes this bitch. "How could you be some heartless" she sobbed.

"You made me this way," I told her. She wiped her eyes and started to walk away, "don't worry about me and Ravi I have plans with him" she said.

"Hey! I shouted after her. "Stay away from him" I threatened. She continued walking until she was inside her car.

I got into Brain's car and they both were staring at me with curious eyes. "So what happened?" Brian asked. I shrugged, "I think she using Ravi to try to make me jealous but it won't work," I told them.

"Because you're in love with someone else?" Brain asked. I stared back at him, I knew he was talking Jordan. I never even took a moment to ask myself if I love Jordan if I just really like her.

I ignored him and put on my seatbelt. "Can you just drive me home?" I asked. Brain hesitated at first but then started the engine.

"Umm Liv" I heard Kaz ask. She was so close to the back of my seat I could feel her breath against my neck. "Not now please," I told her. Kaz remained quiet.

The drive to Jordan's house was quiet, Kaz suggested we listen to music but I wasn't in the mood and Brain couldn't care less. When we finally arrived at Jordan's house. I removed my seatbelt and Kaz told me to wait.

I groaned in frustration, "look, Kaz-" I began but she cut me off. "No, you listen okay. I don't care if you're a lesbian or not" she told me. I was actually surprised by her statement.

"Okay I didn't need your approval," I said coldly as I opened the car door. After I said it I felt like a horrible person. But I couldn't help it, when I'm around Kaz I just have to be rude to her it's like a natural reflex at this point.

I opened the front door and saw that Jordan's step dad was in the living room. I greeted him but he didn't even acknowledge my presence. I shrugged and walked into Jordan's room.

I was confused being Jordan's mom was standing at Jordan's desk. I looked around the room and all my stuff was all the floor. Piles and piles of my clothes were all over the place. "Um, what's going on?" I asked.

Jordan mom quickly took an envelope off of Jordan's desk and put it in her pocket. They both looked upset, I think I just walked into the most awkward mother-daughter talk ever. I should have backed out and closed the door but I stupidly asked. "Is everything okay?"

Jordan mom walked over to me and put a curly behind my hair, "I think you two need to talk" she told me as she exited out the room. She closed the door behind her and I walked forward to Jordan.

"What's going on?" I asked her. She wiped her tears from off her face and said, "I want you out." I paused, "you mean out your room?-"

"Out this house" she shouted. I frowned, "but why I thought things were going good what did I do?" I asked. she glared at me. "It's not what you did its what you didn't do" she cried. She wiped her tears with the back of her hand.

"I know Liv," she said. I cocked my head, "know?" I asked.

"I know Scott cheated on me with Ally and you were in on it" she finally said. I ran over to her, I was not in on anything," I told her. Jordan rolled her eyes, "I went through his phone Liv I saw everything" she told me.

"Jordan I hate Scott you really think I would side with him on anything" I tried to explain. "Ally hated Scott too and look she having his baby," Jordan said sarcastically. "Ally's a thot, I don't even know why you're comparing me to her," I told her.

"Because Ally's dead to me Liv, and now so are you" she stuttered. I could tell it hurt her to say that because she liked me and I liked her too.

"Jordan please you have to listen to me" I tried to explain. Jordan sucked her teeth and crossed her arms, "Listen to you, you lied to me about everything I hate you" she said crying.

"Jordan, I wouldn't have kept this from you but Scott threatened me," I told her. Jordan shook her head, "Liv are you fucking serious, that's the story you're going with?" she frowned. I groaned, "he did he got some of his friends to beat up Ravi to shut me up" I explained.

Jordan looks like she wasn't buying it, "and why would he get people to hurt Ravi what does he have against him" she asked. Liv shrugged, "he thought Ravi was my boyfriend," I told her. Jordan just shook her head.

"You're unbelievable," she said standing up. "I know Scott's a cheater and all around asshole but for you to accuse him of being violent and causing Ravi to go to the hospital" Jordan took a deep breath.

"I know Scott and for you to make up some shit like that Liv" she stopped and shook her head. "Jordan you obviously don't know him well enough if you didn't expect he would cheat on you," I told her.

She glared at me and took a deep breathe "get out" she told me trying to calm down. I opened my mouth to say something but she shouted for me to get out. Jordan's mom opened the door. "Oliva darling just found someone's house to stay for the night please," she said calmly.

I grabbed some of the clothes on the floor and packed it in my school bag and headed out the door. when I headed outside I called Ravi's phone number but there was no answer. I started pacing back and forth in front of their house. Ravi wasn't answering.

I swore and started crying, whatever I had with Jordan was over she hates me and she's never going to forgive me for lying to her. I tried Ravi one more time and he didn't answer. I was about to give up when I realize there was one more person I could call.

I dialed Brooklyn's number, she answered on the second ring. "I knew you would come back" she answered.