t w e n t y - o n e

Jordan:

Liv placed her hand on my hip while she kissed me. I smiled between each kiss, Liv pulled away. "I love kissing you, your lips are so soft" she whispered. I bit down on my bottom lip before kissing her. Liv stopped kissing my lips and went for my neck, she kissed and bit down on my neck.

A moan escaped my mouth, embarrassed I covered my mouth. Liv placed her hand over mine. "Don't you dare cover that moan" she told me. I sucked on the inside of my cheek. "That shit was sexy don't hide it," she told me. She cupped my face and kissed me harder than she was before.

I leaned my head back while Liv kissed me. Liv slid her hand down and rubbed over my panties. "You're so wet" she whispered. I shyly smiled. I haven't been this aroused in a long time. Actually I haven't even been in the mode to want sex ever since the day I almost got raped. I wonder why I'm at now.

Liv placed her hand inside my panties and rub my clit. Another moan escape my mouth. She was rubbing me so good. My heart beat increased and I couldn't control my breathing.

My hips jerked up, and Liv stopped. She had a devilish look in her eyes. She rubbed my clit one more time before placing her fingers inside me. My eyes shot open and my jaw dropped.

I started swearing and rocking my body to follow her hands. I placed my hand over Liv's and pushed her hands inside me faster and faster. "Yes, don't stop doing that" I moaned.

Liv continued moving her fingers. While I started digging my hands into my sheets. My moans grew louder and louder until she stopped. She covered my mouth. "Not too loud, we don't know if your parents are home" she whispered.

Liv removed my underwear, and then hers. What was she doing? She laid on top of me. Oh my god where we about to have vagina sex?! What if I don't even feel that shit. What if I don't like it?

Liv began to thrust herself into me. My jaw dropped again. "Shit" I moaned. I wrapped my legs around her hips. "Keep doing that... shit don't stop please" I moaned again. Liv kept going and each time she pressed her clit into mine I lost control.

I couldn't catch my breath and my nails dug into the sheets. "Harder" I begged. Liv shocked by my outburst went harder. Both of our breathing increased. Liv hips thrust into me harder and harder driving me crazy. Liv held on to my hips harder and continued slamming into me my orgasm was building up. "I'm going cum don't stop, don't you fucking stop," I told her.

Liv thrust into me three more times before I came. I loosened my grip on the sheets and uncrossed my legs from around her. I slowly began to catch my breath. Liv got off of me and I stayed there frozen. "You okay? Jordan?" she asked. I nodded slowly.

"What is it?" she asked me. "Best. Orgasm. Ever" I smiled. She actually laughed and laid next to me. I slowly started to get up. "Eww what is all this omg I'm so wet I began to panic. "You've never been wet before," she said sarcastically. "Yeah but not like this" I said shocked.

"Some is from me," she said. "Oh right," I said laying back down. "I haven't came that hard before in my life" I explained. Liv yawned, "I'm sleepy, get out my bed," she said getting comfortable on her pillow. I didn't move. "Jordan being still doesn't make you invisible" she mumbled into her pillow.

"Cuddles?" I told her. "Jordan you know how I feel about those," she said. I took that as an opportunity to hold her. Liv mumbled something in Spanish. "Just for tonight" I begged. Liv turned around and I laid my head on her chest. "This is the last time" she yawned. I smiled and held on to her tighter.

I woke up I was laying next to Liv she was, snoring like a beast. "Sleepyhead" I smiled. Liv continued snoring. I remember what happened last night. "Ugh, I needed to shower." I hopped out of bed and headed to the bathroom.

I took a long shower and washed everything. A black piece of hair fell into my eyes. I eyeballed it. I wanted to try a little something different. I walked out the shower and pulled out the blonde hair dye bottle. Ally brought it one day and said she wanted to be blonde because of her unhealthy obsession with Beyonce. I turned the bottle to see the directions "I guess I'm going blonde."

I never dyed hair before let alone mine, but there was a first time for everything, hinting about last night. I heard a knock on the door. "Jordan I need to pee" Liv hollered. I opened the door and Liv ran for the toilet.

She pulled down her pants and sat on the toilet. "Ahh" she said relieved. She finished peeing and opened her eyes."Oh my god" Liv said. I bite my upper lip, "you hate it?" I asked. She shook her head. "Jordan you look gorgeous," she told me. I smiled, "I like it," she said. "Really?" I smiled at her. Her phone began to ring.

She looked at the caller ID. I waited for her to answer it instead she shut her phone and put it in her bag. "You not gonna answer?" I asked her. She shook her head, "it's nothing" she told me. I wasn't convinced but I decided to drop it.

"So what's the plan for today," I asked her. She smiled, "I was thinking about our raincheck on playing ball?" she asked. I squinted "rain check?"

"Remember Scott decided to make us go to that stupid party" she reminded me. "Okay we can go to the private gym Scott paid for me," I told her. "Wait private?" she asked. I nodded, "Scott works at this program so he signed me up so I get full access to his court," I told her.

She smiled devilishly again, "come on let's go," she said rushing me to get dressed. I grabbed my purple basketball shorts and my Nike shirt. I put on my black and white Nikes. I put my hair into a ponytail.

"I'm ready," I said bouncing my ball. Liv walked out the bathroom her curly locks in a messy ponytail and she was wearing a long black jacket. "Um, it's not cold out?" I told her. She tried to hide her grin. "I know it's just a little chilly in those gyms sometimes" she smiled. We called for a cab and drove all the way to Scott's job.

We walked into the building and I saw a famliar face one of Scott's co-workers. "I haven't seen you here in a while," he said. Liv came in behind me. He's eyes shot at Liv, "who's your cute friend?" he asked.

He walked right pass me and stood in front of Liv. "Hey, I never seen you here before," he said. I rolled my eyes. "That's because she's not from here," I said harshly.

He kept staring at her. I glared at him, I know I shouldn't be jealous because Liv is totally gay but I didn't like the way he was staring at her. I only wanted to look at her like that.

"Look we just came to play a little ball," I told him. He stopped looking at Liv for a second. "Can I watch?" he asked.

I rolled my eyes, "no! and you need to really go back to work" Liv said walking over to me. "You sure I could teach you-" Liv raised her hand up.

"I'm gay," she told him. He paused and said, "I could just watch and-"

"Goodbye Dexter," I told him. Liv followed after me. When we walked into the gym, Liv asked for the keys. "Just in case that perv comes back," she said. I tossed her the keys and she locked the door.

"Okay ready for your ass whipping I asked her. She smiled and walked over to me. She opened her jacket and let it fall to the ground. She was wearing a red crop top that said the number 23 on it, she had on red cheeky undies.

"Ready?" she said snatching the ball out my grip.