t h i r t e e n

A/N: I'm really enjoying this story. Please vote/comment! If you want more chapters. Seriously, it really helps knowing what your thinking =] 🐰

Oliva:

A phone started ringing, it wasn't mine because I shut mine off, Brooklyn was continuing to blow up my phone with paragraphs. "Could you get that?" Jordan asked.

"It's your phone and you're still hugging me?" I pointed out. She hugged me tighter, "oh boy where is it?" I asked. "Back pocket," she said. I closed my eyes, of course, it was.

I kept my eyes closed. Oliva, you can do this, just stop being gay for two damn seconds. "Which cheek... I mean pocket left or right" I said fighting back a blush. "Left," she said still holding on.

I  looked at her phone case, it was pink and had red lips all over it. That wasn't Jordan personality at all. "Um, nice case" I told her hoping she would explain. My chin was on the top of her hair. "Thanks, describes me perfectly," she said still hugging me.

"That I doubt" I mumbled into her hair." It was Scott he just called, "call back?" I asked. She shook her head. I shrugged and stared at Jordan's butt.

I decided to just put her phone in my pants pocket. "Come on we have classes," I told her. "Plus it stinks in here?" she told me.

We went to class which was math, I took a nap because math is fucking boring and I'm barely getting sleep these days. Our teacher was going on about some formula and that's when I decide to take my nap.

A couple of moments later I felt a tug on my shoulders, "Liv" I heard Jordan whisper. I moaned and dug my face deeper into my arm. "Liv it's Jordan class is over." I yawned and Jordan's phone went off. I grabbed it, it was Scott again.

Scott:

Babe when I'm I'm going to see you again😍❤️💦

"It's your boyfriend he sent you a message, he wants to know when your gonna hang out again," I told her.

I looked up at Jordan, she just shrugged, "tell him I don't know" I nodded and sent the text. "Come on I'm hungry," she said. "That's a shocker" I said teasing.

She gave me the middle finger. "Don't threaten me with a good time" I told her. She actually smiled and nervously looked away.

Jordan and I walked out of class and Ally literally crashed into us. "Jordan," she said surprised. She placed her hand on her right hip. "I've been looking for you" she said out of breath.

"Well, here I am," Jordan said doing a cute pose. I sucked my upper lip and stared back at Ally. "Jordy I wanted to eat lunch with you today," she said. "Oh I'm kinda cold can I wear your jacket?" She asked.

Jordan removed her jacket, "sure" she said walking ahead to the cafe. Ally patted all of the pockets. She groaned and followed behind her.  I squinted my eyebrows and followed her.

When we got to the cafe, I decided I wasn't hungry. Jordan rolled her eyes, "not surprised" she mocked.

"I'm going to eat," she said leaving.  Ally watched her leave and then started going through her bag.  She started cursing, "where is it?" she mumbled.

The more she spoke the more her voice sounded familiar.

"What are you looking for?" I asked her. Ally looked back were Jordan walked off too. "See me and Jordan got our phones mixed up," Ally said nervously.

She pulled out a phone with a Nike case, see that's a case Jordan would have. "You got your phones mixed up ?" I said holding onto Ally's phone.

I pulled out her phone ready to it to her when I paused. "Yeah that's my phone" she cheered, her eyes were literally lighting up seeing the phone in my hand.