Part 1

( Louise is 21 and Logan is 27)

It was like any morning when Logan woke up the sound of his alarm BEEP BEEP BEEP " what time is it" mumble Logan when he reached for the alarm clock " 4:00 am i have to get up" thought Logan rolling out of bed and headed towards his bathroom. Once he got dress he headed out at 4:45 and on his was to work which was close " i can't believe i returned home after so many years" thought Logan, once he arrive at the hospital " you must be Doctor Bush the new transfer, i heard so much about you" said the head director of the hospital as he shook Logan hand " its nice to meet you" said Logan smiling " why don't i show you around and then you can get to work" said the head director " thank you" said Logan " right this way" said the head director extending his arm for Logan to follow him. Over to Louise, BEEP BEEP BEEP " would your shut up already" mumble Louise when she slam her hand on the alarm clock " i don't wanna get" thought Louise as she laid her head on her pillow and closed her eyes but that was live short when she got a phone call " yes i'll be down" said Louise. " hopefully this doesn't take to long like least time" thought Louise when she made her way to the bathroom and got dress in black combat pants, shoes and shirt and then headed towards her door when 10 guys were outside waiting for her " we been waiting for you Amy" said one of the guys as he extended his arm towards the black car " let's go" said Louise as she got inside the car and they drove off.

.............. TO BE CONTINUED