Part 19

Over to Logan, Logan began to open his eyes and looked around and saw that he was in the hospital room " how did i get here" thought Logan as he sat up thats when a Darryl came in the room and smiled at Logan " your up finally" said Darryl laughing " who are you" asked Logan " you don't need to know, i'll call the nurse over so just stay put" said Darryl as he walked out and 5 mins later he came back in with the nurse " Dr. Bush I'm happy your up" said the nurse " how did i ended up in the hospital " asked Logan to the nursed who smiled " you been transfer here since last night" said the nurse as she turned and began walking towards the door " wait what do you mean transfer" asked Logan " ohhh you didn't know" said the nurse with a confuse look in her face " know what" asked Louise as he looked at Darryl who looked away " you're in Washington D.C right now" said the nurse " what, how did that happened" asked Logan " will the head director of your old hospital call a request to transfer you here" said the nurse then she left the room " do you know about any of this" asked Logan as he looked at Darryl who refuse to look at Logan in the eyes " here i was told to give this to you" said Darryl as he took out the letter of Louise from his jacket and handed it over to Logan who took the letter and read the cover " to Logan" " who gave you this" asked Logan " i'll take my leave then" said Darryl and left before Logan could ask anymore questions. Logan notice that the hand writing was Louise and opened the envelope and began to read it.

....................... TO BE CONTINUED 

Bob's Burger  We meet again  (LoganxLouise)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें