Part 11

Over to Logan, " crap am gonna be late for work" thought Logan running out the door of his building when he was grabbed and blind folded " wa what are you doing" asked Logan as they placed him in the car and drove off " who are you" asked Logan and not a single word spoken. The car stopped at an abandon hospital the guys held Logan tight cause he tried to escape once before " let me go" screamed Logan, they took him inside and tied his hands with metal chain and raised his hand over his head " why are you doing this" asked Logan. They took off the blind fold Logan was scared when he saw 10 guys surround him with masks on and with metal bats "who are you guys, why are you doing this" asked Logan at once " you ask to much questions" said the mask man as he punched Logan in the stomach which made him cough. Half an hour later Logan was badly beaten and unconscious when the door swing opened and in came Louise with her boys " Amy what are you doing here" asked the mask man, Louise didn't pay any attention to him and walked over to Logan who had blood coming out  of everywhere Louise placed her hand on his face " Logan am so sorry" mumbled Louise, one of the guys walked over Louise and placed his hand on her shoulder " what do you think your doing" said the guy to Louise who was pissed as it is, she then grabbed his arm and throw him over her shoulder " who do you think your touching" screamed Louise then she looked around and saw the guys placing their bats on their shoulder and making their way to Louise. Louise boys took out their gun and pointed it at them which made them stop in their tracks, 2 of her boys made their way to Louise " help me get him down" said Louise as tears being to form " yes Amy" said the 2 boys as the brought down Logan and placed him behind one of the guys and took him out to the car " what should we do now Amy" said her boys " leave now all of you wait for me outside " said Louise " but" said one of her boys " now" screamed Louise and they all put down their guns and left Louise in a room with 10 guys.

........... TO BE CONTINUED