Part 3

Once they stole a car they manage to make it to the hospital " am fine, you go back to the boss and tell him what happened" said Louise " will do Amy" said her boy " good now go" said Louise closing the door and saw the car leave the hospital parking lot. Louise turned around and walked into the hospital " help" said Louise before she fainted, the nurse called for help and got Louise into a stretcher. Over to Logan, its been about 4 hours into his shift when he heard one of the nurse calling for help, Logan ran to the nurse and saw a girl with a gun shot wounded on her shoulder " ma'am can you hear me" said Logan " she lost to much blood lets get her to surgery hurry" said Logan roll Louise away. 2 hours later they moved Louise to a room, Logan went to check on her " everything seem good here" said Logan when he looked at Louise " she remind me of someone" thought Logan after a few mins later " Louise thats who she remind me of but this can't be her right" thought Logan then he left the room " hey did the girl with a gun shot had any ID on her" asked Logan to one of the nurses " no we couldn't find any" said the nurse " ay i see thank you" said Logan as he was about to leave but he heard some guys being noisy " where's the girl that came with a gun shot" asked one of the guys " I'm sorry but are you guys family member of this person" asked Logan walking back to the nurse " do this answer your question" said one of the guys when he showed Logan his gun that was hidden in his jacket " right this way" said Logan nervously as he extended his arm for them to follow and lead them inside.

............... TO BE CONTINUED