Part 22

Night came fast for Louise after everything that had happened. Louise made it home and laid on her bed then she got a text from Darryl " Logan read the letter and brought the whole thing" texted Darryl " thats good, keep an eye on him and make sure no harm comes his way" texted Louise but she couldn't help but cry " am so sorry Logan i bet after everything is done you probably won't even want to look at me" said Louise as she covered her face after a few hours of crying Louise manage to fall asleep. * TIME SKIPS* 1 year later, Louise texted her team leader the location of the meet up was gonna take place " after so many years the head boss of the organization finally shows his face and it finally comes to an end today " thought Louise as she got ready to head out. Louise arrived to the location with her boss and everyone that works for him when 5 cars arrived at the location " we have to trap him today whatever the cost" thought Louise as she saw a tall man come out of the car " we got him" thought Louise the tall man walked over with his boys to her boss and shook his hands and then turned over to Louise " you must be Amy" said the tall man " who's asking" said Louise " ohhh i like her" said the tall man as he lift Louise chin up, Louise slapped his hand away " i don't being touch" screamed Louise and everyone was surprised nobody ever treated the head boss like that " don't worry you'll get use it" said the tall man reaching towards Louise but she wasn't having any of it so she took his arm and twist it around his back and kicked the back of knee making him fall on his knee. Louise grab his hair and pulled it back " didn't i told you i don't like being touch" said Louise thats when the tall man boys pulled their gun on Louise and Louise boys did the same and pointed it at them that when they heard police sirens and saw 5 police cars, a swat car and another 5 FBI cars coming into a stop.

................. TO BE CONTINUED