Part 7

Once they arrived to an abandon warehouse that only Louise use's they all got out " bring him " said Louise to her boys and they made their way inside the building. The mole was sitting on his knees then Louise pushed him making him fall to the floor, she then once again pointed her gun at him " please don't kill me" said the mole as he sat on his knees once again " you know what happens to mole right Tim" said Louise as she hit Tim on the head making fall to the floor again but she decided to placed gun to her sided " leave" said Louise to her boys " but how would you get back" asked one of the boys " leave me one car and take the rest and leave before i shot everyone here" said Louise pointing the gun at them and they all made their way to the car and Louise watched as they left. Louise walked inside and pointed the gun and fired it BANG BANG BANG BANG the gun went off " why did Amy wanted us to leave" asked one of the new boys " maybe because its her first time killing someone " said one of the boys when they heard a big BANG 4 times " and the job is done" said one of the boys " lets go get dinner am hungry" said another boy " alright" said the rest of the boys as they nodded. Back to Louise " your job is done Andy" said Louise as she untied the Andy Pesto ( yes jimmy jr. brother) " its a good thing you asked for me if not i could've die for real" said Andy as he got up " its fine" said Louise as a car pulled in the abandon warehouse " i see your still alive agent Pesto " said the agent in charge once he got out of the car with 2 FBI agents and one of them was Ollie ( yea Andy twin brother) " hey Ollie good to see you" said Andy walking up to him " does it hurt" asked Ollie as he placed his hand on Andy face who smiled " am fine, this is nothing" said Andy as he walked over to the car and got in " well done agent Bulcher, how's your gun shot wound" asked the agent in charge, Louise smiled " am fine but it hurt like a bitch" said Louise " don't worry Louise your job almost done just keep up the good work" said the agent in charge patting Louise on the back before leaving her alone in the warehouse " wait Ollie " screamed Louise then Ollie turned around " what is it, you know we can't stay here to long" said Ollie walking back to Louise " i meet Logan Bush" said Louise in a worry tone " what!!! Logan that bully who used to mess with you" asked Ollie and Louise nodded " where did you meet him" asked Ollie " the hospital i was in and worst part is that he recognized me" said Louise " but didn't he leave" asked Ollie " well it looks like he's back and this could mean trouble if he gets near me again" said Louise in a worry tone " make sure it doesn't happen alright" said Ollie as he turned back to the car and left.

............ TO BE CONTINUED