Part 9

Louise like the kiss and was gonna wrap her arms around his neck but instead pulled him away and gut punched him making him fall to the floor " i knew you were Louise" said Logan holding his stomach " so what" said Louise walking over to the window making sure nobody was outside " Louise please stop what your doing" said Logan as he got up and made his way to Louise " what do you know, you should just mind your own business" said Louise crossing her arms " am worry about you, you could get hurt" said Logan as he pulled Louise for a huge " Louise i always loved your please do this for me" said Logan as he lend in and kissed her again but couldn't help herself and wrapped her arms around Logan neck and jumped on him and wrapped her legs around his waist. Logan walked over to Louise bed and place her down then got on top for her and they began kissed then her made his way down her neck making her moan. * TIME SKIPS* It was morning already why Louise woke up next to Logan and they were both naked, Louise placed her knees on her chest and stared at Logan sleeping " i shouldn't have done it but i can't help but love you " thought Louise " good morning sleepy head" said Logan softly when he saw Louise staring at him " hey" said Louise smiling " last night was great" said Logan as he made both of them blush " yea i was" said Louise as she got out of bed and fell to the floor in pain " Louise are you alright" screamed Logan as he rolled to Louise side of the bed but also fell on the floor  " am fine Logan just sore thats all" said Louise getting up again " i know it was your first time thats why i tired to make it hurt less but i guess that didn't work" said Logan as he also got up and picked up Louise making her blushed.

.......... TO BE CONTINUED