Part 15

" Louise what are you doing here" asked Rudy " how many times i told you not to say my real name" said Louise " ay right so Amy what are you doing here" asked Rudy again ( Rudy knows that Louise works for the FBI and knows she's undercover. Along the way Rudy helps Louise whenever she get hurt and keeps her identity a secret whenever she's admitted to a hospital) " its about Logan" said Louise " so you've meet already" asked Rudy smiling " yea but Logan is in the hospital right now" said Louise " what" screamed Rudy as he slam his hand on the table " we been going out and i've been careful but the boss found out and wanted to make Logan disappeared so he kidnapped him and i found out and went to talk to him and he agree to let him go because i made a deal with him but when i got there his boys beat him up badly so i beat them up badly as well and i took him here and now my man are in the hospital protecting him and i came here to ask you for a favor" said Louise super fast " Amy claim down" said Rudy " so whats the deal you made with your boss" asked Rudy with a worry look on his face " i told him that i'll stop seeing Logan forever if he promised not to hurt him" said Louise forcing herself not to cry " ay i see thats the only way to save Logan from you boss" said Rudy nodding and also Louise who nodded with him in agreement " so whats the favor you need from me" asked Rudy " i know you were the one to transfer Logan here in the first place now i need you to transfer him out to Washington D.C " said Louise " wait why Washington" asked Rudy " cause that the only place he'll be safe, i need him out of his hospital like yesterday" said Louise " fine, i'll check around in Washington to see if they need doctors but i won't promise anything" said Rudy and Louise nodded smiling. 10 min into the calling areas in Washington Rudy put down the phone " well what happened" asked Louise nervously " damn how lucky can you be, i found a hospital that needs doctors and i told them about how Logan had an accident and that if they're willing to have him in their care until he recovers and start working for them and they said yes " said Rudy " really when can he leave" asked Louise " in four hour so if you're gonna say goodbye do it now" said Rudy " i'll have one of my boys go to Washington and protect him over there" said Louise to Rudy who only nodded in agreement.

........... TO BE CONTINUED