Part 23

" drop your guns and put your hand behind your back" screamed every cop that came out of the car with their guns in their hand. " well boys its finally over" said Louise " it took 7 years and now its finally over" said one of her boys " and we couldn't have done it without you Louise" said another of her boys nodding his head " what!!!! who the fuck is Louise" screamed the unknown man with a confuse look on his face " they're agents, oh fuck us" said the tall man.  (Louise crew were brought up of 10 boys and 5 being hard criminals that were arrested in the bust of shipments and the other 5 made out of agents not including Darryl. Later that week she got herself 3 extra boys who were the worst of the worst of criminal. So everyone had to watch their backs around them.) The 5 agents and Louise took out their badge from around their necks when the unknown saw this he face-palmed himself in disbelief " your under arrest" said Louise to the tall guy she had kneeling down and cuff him right there and an FBI agent took him away " you can't be an agent Amy, you killed that mole if am going down you are going down with me" screamed the unknown man as Louise cuffed him too " ha one my name is Louise and two if you're talking about agent Pesto he's right there" said Louise pointing at Andy " Yo agent Pesto wave" screamed Louise at Andy and he waved " you got the be kidding me" said the unknown man as he sigh " yo yea and your boys that beat up my boyfriend are also" said Louise before being cut off from the unknown man " don't tell me they're agents as well" said the unknown man " you wish but they've been arrested already" said Louise taking the unknown guy to the car " how is that possible" asked Louise and she just smiled and closed the door behind her. Louise walked over to the agents that been undercover for the past 7 years working their butts off just for this day to come and it finally did " good job boys" said Louise waving her hands as she walked towards them " we couldn't have don't it without you agent Belcher" said one of the agents " it was nothing" said Louise all shy " yea but if you haven't came on board 3 years ago we still would had been here arresting no one" said the other agent and Louise just laughed " so how's Logan" asked another agent " i had Rudy transfer him to Washington and i send Darryl with him to protect him" said Louise looking away " but now that its over are you gonna go to him" asked the other agent " do you think he'll forgive me " asked Louise " can't hurt to try" said all the agent and Louise couldn't help but laugh " come on guys lets go agent Belcher is buying tonight" screamed one of the agents as the began to walk away " who said am buying" screamed Louise as she ran to catch up to them. 

..................... TO BE CONTINUED