Part 29

Once Louise fired the first shot with her sniper everyone took cover behind their car " fired" screamed the head of the group, everyone took aim and fired all at once " Logan get down" screamed Louise. Logan laid on the floor with his ears covered, Louise took cover as well once they stopped shooting Louise got back to her sniper she aim and shot 4 guys " 5 down, 15 to go" thought Louise. Once again they took aim and fired Louise took cover again and looked over Logan who couldn't stop shaking " am sorry Logan i brought you into this and i'll make sure to take you out " thought Louise when she heard them reloading they're guns then she went back to her sniper aimed and shot another 3 " 8 down, 12 to go, ay crap i don't have anymore bullets" thought Louise. Louise went over to Logan and pulled his arm " what happened" asked Logan nervously " Logan you're gonna hide in here" said Louise pushing Logan into his closet and handed him the gun she gave him early " what about you" asked Logan, Louise smile and kissed him and closed the door " am sorry Logan but this is the only way i can protect you" thought Louise "move out" screamed the head of the group, some came through the front and the rest went to the back of the house. Louise got her M4A1 and backed up against the wall next to the door Louise breathed in and headed out the door but she made sure to close the door first. Louise walked slowly to the stairs and heard foot steps so she hid in the bathroom next to the stairs. " i want everyone died" screamed the head of the group. Louise was nervous but she held her cool when it came to shooting, the foot steps came closer to the bathroom when Louise saw the guy she took out her 9mm and shot in the head "9 down 11 to go" thought Louise then she looked into the hallway first before coming out of the bathroom since she didn't see anyone she came with the M4A1 gun in her hand and check every room for this guys but since she didn't find any, she made her way to the stairs once again and walked down slowly downstair.

........... TO BE CONTINUED