Part 6

Once again the arrived at the house Louise got out car with her boys and walked towards the house " he's been waiting for you" said one of the guys standing in front as he opened the door for her. Louise made her way towards the living and once again the guy was standing by the window " what happened" said the unknown guy with an angry tone " what do you mean what happened the cops thats what happened" screamed Louise then she took a deep breath " i think we have a mole" said the unknown guy as he turned to Louise " well when you find him and bring him to me to see if he likes getting shot cause i didn't, i don't like being shot at" screamed Louise " fine have your way with him" said the unknown guy " i'll take my leave then" said Louise as she walked away " wait Amy" said the unknown guy as he got a phone call " today is your lucky day, we found the mole" said the unknown guys " good bring him to me" said Louise and they did. These two big guys made their way to the living room with the mole who's hand were tied behind his back and was beaten but not too bad " good" said Louise as she took out her gun from behind her back and point it at the mole " Louise you know you can't kill him here take him somewhere else" the unknown guy " fine take him to car" said Louise waving her hands in the air that had the gun on it " well i'll take my leave then" said Louise as she turned around to the boss then left making her way to the cars with her boys then left.

............ TO BE CONTINUED