Part 17

30 mins later Louise finished writing the letter for Logan and put it inside an envelope closing it and wrote in front " to Logan" and nothing more. Louise opened the door and told Darryl to come in and handed him the letter " give this to Logan once he wakes up" said Louise " alright will do" said Darryl when the door opened and Rudy walks and closes the door behind him " hey Amy and her boy" said Rudy smiling at them ( Rudy knows Darryl is undercover as well) " i just sign the paper and they're ready to move Logan out so just say when" said Rudy " take him now but first let me say goodbye" said Louise walking towards Logan bed and grabbed his hand and kissed it " goodbye Logan lets meet in the future if you're no longer mad at me " said Louise, she let go of Logan hand and walked towards Darryl and Rudy " you know what to do" said Louise nodding to Darryl " understood and please be careful" said Darryl as he hugged Louise and let go " i have to go now thank you Rudy for everything" said Louise as she hugged Rudy and let go as well " no problem happy to help" said Rudy as both him and Darryl waving his hand to Louise as she left the room " yo tell everyone to meet me outside, we're leaving" said Louise to the only boy guarding the door and he nodded and call in his radio letting everyone know to meet them outside. Louise walked away but couldn't help but turn her head back to see Logan room in a far distance.

................. TO BE CONTINUED