Part 31 ( 2 of 2) END

Logan was on the floor with his arm over his head until he looked down and saw the guy on the floor bleeding out, Logan looked up and saw Louise smiling " what happened" asked Logan getting up when Louise pointed out the window to the house in front of his where there was a guy with a sniper waving at them " how did you" said Logan but Louise cut him off " know?? well when i put down my gun, i looked up by chance a saw a green laser moving that spelled get down. so i needed to find the right moment for the sniper to shoot without you getting hurt" said Louise smiling but to her surprise she saw Logan crying " wa why are you crying" asked Louise as she walked towards Logan and placed her hand on his face to wipe away the tears " because when he told me that you died i thought my world was gonna end" said Logan " Logan i won't die that easy" said Louise nodded her head when they heard people screaming out " clear" and they saw two FBI enter the room with their guns, Logan and Louise put up their hands up " agent Belcher happy to see you alive" said Darryl putting down his gun " you know me Darryl, i won't go down without a fight" said Louise smiling " good to know that but you sure made a mess" said Darryl " you're Darryl, why the hell didn't you tell instead of following me around like a stalker" screamed Logan as pointed a finger at him " me tell you oh please, if i were to tell you would you have gone to find Louise" asked Darryl Logan looked away and sigh " thats why i didn't tell you" said Darryl. Louise put her arm around Logan and took him outside where there were a lot of police cars, Logan looked at Louise combat vast and saw that the name on it wasn't her's " Louise is that your vest" asked Logan " no" said Louise " where did you get" asked Logan " my ex boyfriend " said Louise placing her hand over the name tag " wa what" screamed Logan " you don't have to worry about him. His vest was given to me when he died. He taught me many things about guns and combat formation, thats what helped me today to protect you" said Louise as she grabbed Logan hand and smiled at him " so are you gonna keep the vest" asked Logan " don't tell me you jealous of a dead guy" asked Louise looking at Logan with an eyebrow raised " maybe" mumble Logan Louise let go of Logan hand and walked away " omg Logan grow up and I'm keeping this vest, its my good luck charm" screamed Louise as she walked away " wait for me" screamed Logan running towards Louise when she turned around and extended her arm " lets go" said Louise smiling.

.................... THE END 

Thank you everyone for staying to the ever end. I hoped you enjoyed this story. And i have another book am working right now its called " Oh great" so if you haven't read it go check it out.