Part 25

" why are you screaming" asked Louise " cause cause you're here thats why" said Logan " do you want me leave" asked Louise and when she didn't get a responds from Logan she turned around and walked towards the door thats when Logan grabbed her hand " don't leave" mumble Logan and Louise smiled. They walked towards the couch and sat down " why are you here" asked Logan nervously but Louise didn't responded and just looked at her watch once the hand stopped at 5 " you want to know why am here" asked Louise and Logan nodded " turn on your tv to channel 9" said Louise pointing at the tv so Logan turned the tv on and flipped to channel 9 thats when the news started " in breaking new today this morning FBI agents arrested Cartel DrugLord José Gonzalo also known as "Tall man" and Miguel Rodríguez  also known as " the unknown" and 20 of their man have finally fallen and are behind bars" said the news lady, Logan got up fast and walked towards the window and closed the blinds " Louise don't tell me you're a fugitive" said Logan peeping through the window " yes Logan am a fugitive thats why i came here cause i know you'll never turn me in" said Louise laughing as she walked towards Logan that when Logan heard police siren and pulled Louise arm in which she fell on the couch with Logan on her. Once the siren was no longer Logan looked down and began to blush so did Louise, then he got up fast " sorry Louise" said Logan looking away unable to look at Louise " no problem" said Louise " Louise did you really mean everything on the letter you wrote" asked Logan nervously looking at his shoes, Louise sigh and Logan looked up at Louise " Logan in order for you to understand my reason for writing the letter then we have to go back in time when you left for college" said Louise " what?? college?? what does that have to do with everything" asked Logan " do you want to know or what" asked Louise and Logan nodded and sat right next to Louise.

............. TO BE CONTINUED