Part 31 (1 0f 2)

Over to Logan, " Louise please be safe" thought Logan until he heard the door of the closet opened, Logan looked up " Louise" said Logan when he looked at the guy with the gun pointing it at him " get out" screamed the guy " wheres Louise" asked Logan shaking in fear " shouldn't you be worry about yourself" said the guy with a smirk on his face " what did you do with Louise" screamed Logan who stepped forward towards the guy " stop right there, if you like to know Louise is dead" said the guy laughing, tears began to fall on Logan face " Louise dead" thought Logan. Over to Louise, Louise made her way upstairs and saw that Logan bedroom was opened and moved ever slowly towards the door and saw Logan crying " bastard you'll pay for making Logan cry" thought Louise. Louise entered the room quietly and slowly thats when Logan saw Louise " Louise you're alive" screamed Logan, Louise face-palmed  and shook her head" i swear if he doesn't shot you then i will" thought Louise as she sent a death glare at Logan who realized what he done " i see you're still alive" said the guy as he pointed the gun at Louise " of course, did you think you can kill me off that easy" said Louise smirking. The guy pointed the gun back at Logan " put down your gun and pass it over here" said the guy Louise looked over at Logan then nodded, Louise put her gun on the floor and kicked over to the guy " wrong move" said the guy still pointing his gun at Logan" do you wish to say your finally thought" asked the guy to Logan " i have one" said Louise the guy looked over to Louise " you have one" asked the guy and Louise nodded " well what is it" asked the guy and Louise smiled " Logan get down" screamed Louise " get down?? what kind of last word is that" said the guy when they heard a big BANG that guy looked down and notice he was shot, the guy cough up blood and fell onto the floor holding his chest. 

........... TO BE CONTINUED