Part 18

Louise went home and fell asleep right a way. It was morning already when Louise woke up to a text from an unknown number " he's there" said the message " finally made it" thought Louise getting up from bed and taking a shower. When Louise got off of the shower she heard her phone ring and saw that her boss was calling her " oh great" thought Louise when she picked up the call " yes i'll be right over" said Louise then she got a text " Amy we're here to pick you up" texted one of her boys and she looked out the window and saw the cars parked " be right there" texted Louise back then she got dressed and headed out the door "hope you didn't wait long" said Louise " we just here" said one of here boys "lier" thought Louise as she giggled then got inside the car " so what happened to that guy you've been dating" asked one of the boys " he's no longer here don't worry" said Louise and he nodded. They arrived at the house and Louise walked to the living room like always when she sees the unknown man by the window " you put my boys in the hospital" screamed the unknown man " then they shouldn't have never cross me don't you think" said Louise in a very claim manner " what" screamed the unknown man " you called them and told them not to hurt him but they did it anyway and he ended up in the hospital as well" said Louise feeling pissed again " that doesn't give you the right to hurt my boys " screamed the unknown man " then they shouldn't have touch me in the first place, i don't like being touch" said Louise as she raised an eyebrow " just leave and do your job for today" said the unknown man as he took a deep breath and let out a sigh " don't worry stupid old man your days are counted just watch your back" thought Louise as she made her way to the car " lets go we have a job to do" screamed Louise waving a signal at her boys and they left.

................ TO BE CONTINUED