Chapter 8: Left Alone

"No one will ever love someone like you!"

Those words travelled through my mind as Eric and I walked.

That statement is just common to me. Well that's because most people tell me that.

A lot of people have hated me, especially those who were aware of my little plays.

Those people whom I used to make all my plans possible.

I chuckled bitterly at the thought.

I actually never had any friends. I always knew I never needed them until now.

I'm a bad person. I play with people's lives and control them as I please.

But why is Eric Sanders here beside me?

Is he unafraid of the consequences that he would face?

But I received my answer before. It was simple in way and complicated.

He loves me and he had faith in me.

How despicable.

"Katieee~! I want some ice cream!" he pulled me in an ice cream parlor before I could even protest.

I was being dragged, "What?! You just ate!"

He pouted and sobbed, "But ice cream's different!"

I sighed. Or maybe he's just sticking around because well, FOR NO GOOD REASON AT ALL.

Gods that pisses me off.

Now I'm a piece of entertainment?

Great, I could totally be labelled as, 'The most-many-functions-as-a-human'.

That doesn't seem right on so many levels.

"Katie~ Here's yours," he offered an ice cream right on my face.

"I.Do.Not.Like.Sweets," I emphasized each word clearly as I narrowed my eyes.

"But, but," he was about to cry when I immediately snatched the ice cream from his hands.

I can't let this kid make a scene in such a place.

His face lit up and, like a kindergarten, he skipped happily as he came out of the parlor.

That is the side effect of consuming too much sweets.

Crap. That means I have to be with him like this for the whole day?

Son of demi god!

I rolled my eyes and followed him out.

I heard loud giggles and whispers that were obviously meant and directed to Eric as I went outside.

"Ooh, where do I get one?" I heard one said.

Ugh. Right here. Take this freak with you, I don't need him.

No refunds!

"Taken by this sexy woman," Eric said happily and took my hand.

"ASDFGHJKL!" What?!

I heard a big awe from the crowd. Like the heck?! Do you guys want me to throw this pest right on your faces?!

He just giggled and ran off to the nearest park.

And since he was holding my hand I ended up being dragged, again, all the way.

As we arrived I showered him with some good and hard smacks on his back, "What the hell was that for?!" I blurted out in frustration.

He bit his lower lip, "But I AM taken. You took my heart," he pouted shyly.

I raised my hand for another hit but he giggled and shielded himself.

I just have to let this pass then.

I sighed and licked my melting ice cream, I raised an eyebrow, "Mango?"

He chuckled, "'Cause its yellow~ Yellow gives and means happiness!" he exclaimed and ran to the swings and he began to play like a kid.

I'll just pretend I don't know him if someone asks.

I mumbled, "Like a freak and a kid, but sweet," and I ate my little treat, which I honestly enjoyed.

It was almost night time and we continued to roam around.

"Its like we're on a date," Eric giggled suddenly.

I sighed, stressed, "Don't assume things. You just followed me."

He giggled, "Whatever you say," he smiled and his attention diverted to something else, "Ooh! A cute little homeless kitty!"

Eric ran towards a small box that was left on a bench. I followed him and saw a little black kitten.

It purred and licked Eric's hand.

I pray that the kitten survive's as it have licked the most dangerous foreign object to the universe. LMAO.

"Ooh," Eric cooed, "I like you too but I can't take you home with me because I have a very big dog. Pooch might eat you!" he said disappointingly.

Then he turned to me with puppy dog eyes.

I wonder what would happen if I poke his eyes directly?

I raised an eyebrow, "No," I said sternly.

"Meh~ So mean!" he pouted.

"You should've known that when you met me," I said coldly and walked off, "I'm going."

And I left him there.

Why on earth would I pick a thing that's been left or unwanted and useless?